• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
0.6% in DSW

Bottom Game you mean.

He'll stay there with Barrett as Leader.
That's an equal % that an alleged Nationalist got who stood in the easiest County possible with a £10'000 warchest. Philip must be a political genius as well and should be looking for tens of thousands to start yet another party too.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
That's an equal % that an alleged Nationalist got who stood in the easiest County possible with a £10'000 warchest. Philip must be a political genius as well and should be looking for tens of thousands to start yet another party too.
It's a Wipeout, the NP were wiped out Nationally, Barrett was wiped out in 2004.

None of these Microcults will be anything but a Wipeout.

Without a Figure like Nigel & a Squeaky Clean Array of Candidates it won't happen.

237K views on this Thread & zilch for all the Echo Chamber Activity.

5K replies, that's roughly the total NP Vote.

Fair play to you for not losing the Head & shooting the Messenger but the news about these Microcults wont change Bull.

We will get there after our Glorious Brexit- back to the Halcyon Days of the Noughties, Nice 1, Citizenship Ref & Lisbon 1 but it wont be with those Microcults.

TheIrishRight

PI Member
It's a Wipeout, the NP were wiped out Nationally, Barrett was wiped out in 2004.

None of these Microcults will be anything but a Wipeout.

Without a Figure like Nigel & a Squeaky Clean Array of Candidates it won't happen.

237K views on this Thread & zilch for all the Echo Chamber Activity.

5K replies, that's roughly the total NP Vote.

Fair play to you for not losing the Head & shooting the Messenger but the news about these Microcults wont change Bull.

We will get there after our Glorious Brexit- back to the Halcyon Days of the Noughties, Nice 1, Citizenship Ref & Lisbon 1 but it wont be with the Microcults.
Yet here you are, obsessing.

Strange..

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Replying is not obsessing.

I've 3 Million Views here, making a Reply doesn't take much effort.

I've only done 3 Threads on the NP, they were all supportive/sympathetic.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Irish Times Crime Correspondent. 😮

He looks like a cowboy outlaw from a Western with his mask. These are the type people writing for supposedly reputable newspapers in Ireland.
As far as these people are concerned the "far right" is "the other" and are less than human.

One of the chairmen of the human rights commission in the UK Trevor Phillips said that BNP members were "less than human".

Liberals are full of hate for people who don't share their worldview.

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Brehon law has much to admire in it but it is certainly not a pure glimpse into pre-Christian Irish law as all the evidence for it comes from the Christian period and bears evident Christian influence. It affords the Christian clergy a status in common with the nobility. I have never studied or researched it, but my understanding from memory is that its codification and development from a few obscure and nebulous pagan customs was a catalysation brought about by exposure to Canon Law. It makes just as much if not more sense to call Brehon law the vernacular law of early Christian Ireland as it does to call it the law of pagan Ireland, because it was only through Christianity that it became a codified legal system (I could be wrong on this).

All of the 'pagan literature' we have from Ireland was collected and transcribed by Christian scribes and one can never even be certain it was not invented by them. The authors of our sagas may be more like J. R. R. Tolkien (Catholic authors of pagan pseudo-mythologies inspired by philological researches) than compilers à la Macrobius or Snorri Sturluson.*

Christians were very rarely hostile to pagan myth as literature rather than religion. Charlemagne was keen to have the Frankish sagas transcribed and preserved in their original language but for whatever reason this project does not seem to have born fruit (maybe for budgetary reasons the Frankish Folklore Commission had to go). If Christians were hostile to pagan literature on principle we would not have the works of Homer and Virgil. The assiduity with which Christian monks preserved the records of a civilisation whose principles were so far from their own is quite astonishing in fact.

Isn't it telling that now that Ireland is the least Catholic it has ever been historically, it is also the least Irish? The same forces which have worked to destroy the Irish Church have worked to destroy the Irish nation. A wrecking ball was taken to the Irish soul, and people who recognise the value of the fragments they possess (such as Christian faith, proficiency in Irish, ethnic identity etc.) should not despise the fragments they do not. We need to put our whole selves back together again.

I've already made my thoughts clear in my posts in these threads:

*The only neopagan whose views I could ever bring myself to treat with any measure of respect was an Icelander.

Firstly I want to commend you for your opposition to the M3 at Tara. It is unfortunate that you did not succeed in blocking that desecration.

Secondly I want to say that you're not telling me anything I don't know about the condition of the Church in the country. I am a millennial in my twenties. There has never been a point in my life in which the Church was not widely hated and despised. I am not coasting along on happy memories of the early seventies and deluding myself that the country is still as holy as can be. There are only a small number in my generation who have broken out of the cloud which of anti-Christian hatred which your execrably moronic generation has inflicted on the country but thankfully there are increasingly more escapees in the generation just below mine, the 'zoomers'. Catholicism is something foreign and exotic to them because it is so dead that they have not even seen its dregs, and for that reason they are curious about it. I have faith that a Latin-mass based Catholic revival is possible among at least some of them.

Personally I think it is provincial Irish arrogance to judge the religion of Athanasius, Gregory of Nyssa, Augustine, Chartres Cathedral, Catherine of Siena, Aquinas, Dante, Godfrey of Bouillon, Michelangelo, Raphael and Chateaubriand by the ruinous mockery the Irish have made of it in recent times. Irish people tend to contextualise entire civilisations in relation to petty Irish disputes. Cannot we show some modesty? However wise the Irish druids may have been, what reason is there to believe their civilisation would be better than the Europe-wide Christian civilisation of the saints, the doctors, the cathedrals, and the lion's share of the best painters, sculptors, poets, composers, scholars and soldiers ever to have lived? We do not have any druidic writings, but we do have Eriugena, of whom we should be immensely proud.

You are a man with little religious sensibility if you feel that religion should have no place in the governance of society. The general human tendency is to regard law as something of divine origin and for the state to be integrated with the religion. Your secularism is a historical product of Christianity. If I were a druid, I would be a druidic theocrat, as the druids were.

I recognise that the druids were very expert, but that does not mean they were good, at least in later times. Freemasons and Satanic Cabalist Jews know a great deal about occult laws of cause and effect but their aims are evil. I am inclined to believe all paganism had become sinister by the time the Age of Aries was ending.

There is no use in worshipping idols the saints confronted and defeated. I recognise a real power in these things but I also recognise that it has been defeated, for which I thank God.
So being Catholic inspired and made great the artists of the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom