Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I have reported this again for the same reasons. I saw a spat you are in with Irish Warrior, accusing each other of masturbating and so on. No sane person would want to engage in that.
Sinn Fein, if that is who you refer to, are the establishment. They help run the 6 cos for their handlers and for a shtt load of money. They join protests with pro state groups and they are quids in with the worst elements of the USA.
As the site is tiny, mischief making would be of the kindergarten level and you and some others show that.
Sinn Fein defended the multinationals when Gemma O'D etc picketed them. No political party in Ireland will go against the multinationals as they have this country by ther goolies but, as a Brit, you probably don't see that. Were FB, Twitter etc under serious threat, I would imagine the government, any government would declare martial law.
Sinn Fein is a spoofers' party, just as the WP, DL, Lab, Gre were before them. They appeal to feeble minded and gullible people, who really shouldn't be allowed vote. Democracy depends on a large, informed, engaged and enlightened electorate. We don't have that in Ireland.
I believe a crash will come and that is the only hope to present FF/FG/SF etc with the butcher's bill.
As I don't believe you have anything instructive to contribute, please go back to sparring with Irish Warrior about jacking off.
:ROFLMAO:

Go on back to Cheltenham or Israel or FG HQ or garda HQ or whoever it is that has you monitoring ordinary folk here for merely expressing their democratic political viewpoints and us wasting our time reading your transparent anti republican propaganda here.

Black & Trans

PI Member
:ROFLMAO:

Go on back to Cheltenham or Israel or FG HQ or garda HQ or whoever it is that has you monitoring ordinary folk here for merely expressing their democratic political viewpoints and us wasting our time reading your transparent anti republican propaganda here.
I've reported you again for trolling and defamation. Do you want to post the private messages with all the questions you asked me? On whose behalf were you asking those questions?

Black & Trans

PI Member
I've just watched a video of Brendan Howlin cashing in his chips. Considering who else was with hjim in the Labour Parliamentary Party, he was right to jump ship.

Why do known NP types not post here under their own names? It could be a win win.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I've just watched a video of Brendan Howlin cashing in his chips. Considering who else was with hjim in the Labour Parliamentary Party, he was right to jump ship.

Why do known NP types not post here under their own names? It could be a win win.
Well if they did, that would certainly be useful info for HQ, eh trans? :ROFLMAO:

Black & Trans

PI Member
Well if they did, that would certainly be useful info for HQ, eh trans? :ROFLMAO:
I've reported your post for trolling and defaming. This sitee could be a v enue for them. Their views are well known and are freely available on twitter etc. I imagine people like you keep numbers down.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I've reported you again for trolling and defamation. Do you want to post the private messages with all the questions you asked me? On whose behalf were you asking those questions?
on behalf of the membership here whom I'm sworn to protect from sinister posters or state actors etc
that I suspect might be up to no good here or spying on them.

Top Bottom