• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Well if they did, that would certainly be useful info for HQ, eh trans? :ROFLMAO:
I've reported your post for trolling and defaming. This sitee could be a v enue for them. Their views are well known and are freely available on twitter etc. I imagine people like you keep numbers down.

GodsDog

I've reported you again for trolling and defamation. Do you want to post the private messages with all the questions you asked me? On whose behalf were you asking those questions?
on behalf of the membership here whom I'm sworn to protect from sinister posters or state actors etc
that I suspect might be up to no good here or spying on them.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
I'm not the sociopath here! But your job probably requires you to be one.
Your posts are a waste of bandwidth. Go back to exchanging profanities and tips on how to masturbate with Irish Warrior. As a gate keeper, you are a disgrace and a huge liability to this site. Get help and get a life.

GodsDog

Your posts are a waste of bandwidth. Go back to exchanging profanities and tips on how to masturbate with Irish Warrior. As a gate keeper, you are a disgrace and a huge liability to this site. Get help and get a life.
i guess I must have hit a nerve! 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom