Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Black & Trans

PI Member
Restricted
Well if you aren't MI6 filth here to monitor for potential republican sentiment, trash the IRA and link them to SF at every opportunity
in order to undermine support for SF and cause infighting among nationalists on the right
then you're just the perfect useful idiot shill from FG HQ here to do their work for them, undermining the real opposition

More Irish people likely died from FG/FF induced austerity and related suicides than ever died in the troubles
SF are not our real enemies here as sinister posters like yourself would have us all think.
I have reported you twice already for defamation and for trolling. Sinn Fein are linked to a narco terrorist gang, PIRA which thye admit has not gone away and which they also directly report to and which their candidates expressly thank. As this is a micro site, it is unlikely there are sinister posters at work here, if we discount those who advocate violence.
You also assume everyone is on the same side against "our real enemies". You seem to blame FF and FG for starting the Financial Services Centre and not PIRA for blowing up London's equivalent and for kidnapping Ben Dunne and other go-getters, to say nothing of the many Colombians FARC narcos murdered with their expertise.
You seem to think the NP and SF are allies, even though SF want nothing to do with them or their thread bare policies.
As I told you in private, when you first threw your weight against me, I am here tro see what I can pick up. I then weigh up parties as a result of that. Wolf is good as he shws how sectarian SF are beneath the bonnet. The NP have no depth. You just strike me as a typical, clueless anorak type.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Intelligence is useless in a democratic system if not suitably used. Barrett may have some aspects of sharpness but he's got terrible optics, whines like a teenager on Twitter, and comes off like a sarcastic and bitter tit very often. This isn't someone your average dipshit getting their politics from Ireland Simpsons Fans memes or The Journal "long reads" is going to vote for. And as long as we have democracy, our government is determined by those people. And they have to be appealed to
Look the best way to deal with kids is to treat them as far as possible as intelligent human beings- if you do that they tend to act more responsibily than they would otherwise. It is the same with people in general. Yes it maybe necessary to dumb things down a bit but if you treat people as something more than thick you will find that they are much more capable of using their brains than you would have otherwise thought.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Intelligence is useless in a democratic system if not suitably used. Barrett may have some aspects of sharpness but he's got terrible optics, whines like a teenager on Twitter, and comes off like a sarcastic and bitter tit very often. This isn't someone your average dipshit getting their politics from Ireland Simpsons Fans memes or The Journal "long reads" is going to vote for. And as long as we have democracy, our government is determined by those people. And they have to be appealed to
Exactly mainstream politics is about pandering to the lowest common denominator so called intellectuals will never be able to connect with the common man.

Any political message needs to be dumped down into a simple slogan for it catch on with the masses.

Remember the gay marriage referendum the whole message of the campaign was "how can you be against love?"

Little or nothing was said about the effcet gay marriage would have on children and on wider society.

A simple slogan was all they needed to win over the masses.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I have reported you twice already for defamation and for trolling. Sinn Fein are linked to a narco terrorist gang, PIRA which thye admit has not gone away and which they also directly report to and which their candidates expressly thank. As this is a micro site, it is unlikely there are sinister posters at work here, if we discount those who advocate violence.
You also assume everyone is on the same side against "our real enemies". You seem to blame FF and FG for starting the Financial Services Centre and not PIRA for blowing up London's equivalent and for kidnapping Ben Dunne and other go-getters, to say nothing of the many Colombians FARC narcos murdered with their expertise.
You seem to think the NP and SF are allies, even though SF want nothing to do with them or their thread bare policies.
As I told you in private, when you first threw your weight against me, I am here tro see what I can pick up. I then weigh up parties as a result of that. Wolf is good as he shws how sectarian SF are beneath the bonnet. The NP have no depth. You just strike me as a typical, clueless anorak type.
State agents / party shills monitor multiple sites at a time including micro sites like this. You won't pick up problem fringe elements
and real world activists on completely controlled sites like boards etc. Or on twitter.

Yes of course you are here to "see what you can pick up"! That is obvious. What else would you be at?
And maybe along the way stir the pot and engage in some subtle/not so subtle divisive mischief
against groups that the establishment do not wish to see thrive in the Irish political landscape.
especially the group that the establishment see as a the biggest practical threat to the huge tax free profits
of large foreign business interests

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
I haven't seen any response to the criticism in the video. Namely that the national party should have concentrated on Facebook and YouTube ads but instead focused on Twitter. That they should have done those ads a year ago. That they should have ran a candidate in each constituency to get a NP leaflet out to every household. Also to put them in contention for hitting the 2% threshold which would have entitled them to 200k a year public funding which would have been an achievable goal.

They also touch on my own criticism of their lack of response to donors and potential supporters. One issue we have is the internet itself seems to engineered against us. If a regular person has doubts about the whole the whole multicultural project how easily can they find like minded people ? The people who watch Gemma O' Doherty et al's videos , what percentage of them are out in the world advancing Irish nationalism?

The election has illustrated that the nationalist movement is stuck in an echo chamber. Take for instance a figure that we all know such as Joe Loughnane. Do you think even 1% of the Irish electorate know who he is?
The NP did run Facebook ads during the election. How successful the ads were is another thing. Smicks put far too much credence into Facebook ads. And the NP has a successful YouTube channel already with 10k subscribers.

Regards running a candidate in every constituency, don't you understand how logistically impossible that would've been? There are 39 constituencies in the South. They'd need 39 different people actually willing to stand as candidates and each being from the different constituencies. Being a candidate is not an easy job and I have admiration for anyone who's willing to do it. But finding 39 candidates from these various constituencies who are firstly willing and secondly remotely competent is a naïve demand to make of a new party.

Let's also look at the 2% golden calf that everyone keeps talking about. Even if the NP had 39 candidates in every constituency, they wouldn't have hit 2% nationally. Only one or two "right wing" candidates managed to hit 2% FPV in their constituency. So there's no way 2% would've been reached nationally if when they ran more serious campaigns in 25% of the total constituencies, they received under 2% in the average constituency contested. It's quite simple maths really.

Overall I don't see much more that the NP could've done differently when locked out of Media narrative and when the Shinner Wave soaked up all the protest/anti-regime votes. Maybe yes some small things could've been done differently. But Smick are quite obviously embittered by something else. Our own people need to be less gullible and credulous.

Belgrade

Donator
PI Member
Can we keep on topic please, play the ball not the man/woman/gender neutral ?

Black & Trans

PI Member
Restricted
State agents / party shills monitor multiple sites at a time including micro sites like this. You won't pick up problem fringe elements
and real world activists on completely controlled sites like boards etc. Or on twitter.

Yes of course you are here to "see what you can pick up"! That is obvious. What else would you be at?
And maybe along the way stir the pot and engage in some subtle/not so subtle divisive mischief
against groups that the establishment do not wish to see thrive in the Irish political landscape.
especially the group that the establishment see as a the biggest practical threat to the huge tax free profits
of large foreign business interests
I have reported this again for the same reasons. I saw a spat you are in with Irish Warrior, accusing each other of masturbating and so on. No sane person would want to engage in that.
Sinn Fein, if that is who you refer to, are the establishment. They help run the 6 cos for their handlers and for a shtt load of money. They join protests with pro state groups and they are quids in with the worst elements of the USA.
As the site is tiny, mischief making would be of the kindergarten level and you and some others show that.
Sinn Fein defended the multinationals when Gemma O'D etc picketed them. No political party in Ireland will go against the multinationals as they have this country by ther goolies but, as a Brit, you probably don't see that. Were FB, Twitter etc under serious threat, I would imagine the government, any government would declare martial law.
Sinn Fein is a spoofers' party, just as the WP, DL, Lab, Gre were before them. They appeal to feeble minded and gullible people, who really shouldn't be allowed vote. Democracy depends on a large, informed, engaged and enlightened electorate. We don't have that in Ireland.
I believe a crash will come and that is the only hope to present FF/FG/SF etc with the butcher's bill.
As I don't believe you have anything instructive to contribute, please go back to sparring with Irish Warrior about jacking off.

Top Bottom