• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
Unfortunately most people have never heard of the NP they need to pull some sort of publicity stunt Ben Gilroy style in order to get the attention of the public.
Yeah the reality is things must degrade much ( sweden esque ) more before average paddy and Sheila actually use their brain. Even then FFG will probably still dominate. Sad sad politics.

TheIrishRight

PI Member
They had the same rant on Irish Patriots stream last night.
Im not sure what to make.Smick FM seems to think NP have done feck all because they dont use facebook ads.
TBH real life is the main place to gets votes, no matter how much we like to think it, social media isnt the real world.
Smick sound bitter, makes me think are they Shinners?

IrishJohn

PI Member
They had the same rant on Irish Patriots stream last night.
Im not sure what to make.Smick FM seems to think NP have done feck all because they dont use facebook ads.
TBH real life is the main place to gets votes, no matter how much we like to think it, social media isnt the real world.
Smick sound bitter, makes me think are they Shinners?

They are saying that the NP won't get many votes.

But that's a given because most of the public have never heard of the NP.

The NP may not be perfect but I can't see any other alternative for Nationalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom