Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

TW Tone

PI Member
Says it all, your first inclination is that YOUR home is fine, no darkie has taken it over.

My inclination is my home is Ireland, the people on this island are my people, darkies are taking this island home over.

The shit you hear in sermons is from satanic dickhead multiculti vipers, whom you should not be going anywhere near.

If I, to you seem like a preacher, then Christ, given the way you think and the shit you're being fed, then you bloody well need it.

The sex you didn't have is probably the best sex you ever had. And if that is all you can think of, once again, another example of another selfish a-hole on this hobby site who has done fuck all for Ireland, while complaining like fuck about everyone else, the Blacks, the muslims, the homos, the Joos, while you and your kind are the real reason that anything that does fail, fails.

Fuck me, do any of you pricks deserve this country, maybe Ireland is best gone into the void. This is how a libtard front came about, because they railed against shitehawks and bullies like yerselves.

You utter fool.

I have complained about homosexuals? Jews etc?

Stop ascribing your own bigotry to me, you foulmouth clown.

Macushla

PI Member
The NP could be Ireland's last stand before the country is annihilated.

People may look back in years to come and regret not supporting the NP.
And gentlemen in Ireland now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Election day!

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that Votes NP with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in Ireland now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That Voted for the NP upon Election day.

Top Bottom