• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Dublin 4

Donator
MuGuirk & I have similar views on Barrett- not on the NP.

His Tweet is similar to my Views, about 70% similar.

I don't know McGuirk but I e-mailed him from my Dublin 4 account to help him stop David Norris getting elected years ago...

TW Tone

PI Member
A standard answer to that question about how long does it take a family to become Irish would be that where the foreign population remains a low % of the total they can assimilate quickly - but where we have a situation like now, where 20% of the population is non-Irish, there's no need or even opportunity for assimilation. We have Polish people living in Ireland for over ten years who still can't speak English. It gets worse among Asians. Nigerians can already speak English, but some African groups here don't bother with English at all - and they don't need to. They get all their TV programs from home via satellite.
I may have mentioned this case before...
I used to live beside an Egyptian family (I was paying a mortgage, they were paying nothing).
I found out that the father and mother were naturalized Irish citizens.
The man had poor English, but enough to 'defend himself', as the Spanish expression puts it.
The woman spoke no English at all, aside from enough to say How Much? etc in Tesco..

She spent all day watching Arabic TV on satellite, just as you say.

Neither had anything to offer Ireland,and will remain as parasites till the day of their death.

Dublin 4

Donator
I may have mentioned this case before...
I used to live beside an Egyptian family (I was paying a mortgage, they were paying nothing).
I found out that the father and mother were naturalized Irish citizens.
The man had poor English, but enough to 'defend himself', as the Spanish expression puts it.
The woman spoke no English at all, aside from enough to say How Much? etc in Tesco..

She spent all day watching Arabic TV on satellite, just as you say.

Neither had anything to offer Ireland,and will remain as parasites till the day of their death.
Funny enough I met an Egyptian who got Refugee Status & a Disability Pension.

I knew of the Solicitor that got both for him, you should have seen his face light up at the mention of that Solicitor's Name.

That moment was a Watershed for me.

Dublin 4

Donator
You'd love to hear a lot of those Rural FG Members "Queers this, Queers that", the Venom pumping out of them for Varadkar & Co.

Having a Gay Leader has made them worse.

There will be a backlash, believe me.

A lot of Party Activists, Gards & Army etc are rippin over this Homosexual Agenda.

Gerry McGeough was the 1st Former Party Political Activist to come out against a Party being taken over by Gays, I know people in FF & FG who are even angrier than G Mac!

Dublin 4

Donator

There's Renner breakin his back for ye on a Saturday Night & you can't even post up his efforts, too busy gettin boozed up.

A pack of Fishwives & Chickens bitchin about the Champ :devilish:

Do yer Jobs - Slobs :Middle Finger:

Top Bottom