Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

A standard answer to that question about how long does it take a family to become Irish would be that where the foreign population remains a low % of the total they can assimilate quickly - but where we have a situation like now, where 20% of the population is non-Irish, there's no need or even opportunity for assimilation. We have Polish people living in Ireland for over ten years who still can't speak English. It gets worse among Asians. Nigerians can already speak English, but some African groups here don't bother with English at all - and they don't need to. They get all their TV programs from home via satellite.

A standard answer to that question about how long does it take a family to become Irish would be that where the foreign population remains a low % of the total they can assimilate quickly - but where we have a situation like now, where 20% of the population is non-Irish, there's no need or even opportunity for assimilation. We have Polish people living in Ireland for over ten years who still can't speak English. It gets worse among Asians. Nigerians can already speak English, but some African groups here don't bother with English at all - and they don't need to. They get all their TV programs from home via satellite.
Technology has allowed it so that even if you wanted to push a monoculture from a top down state level, its not going to work due to the internet and the numbers we are allowing in. The state and private irish media can be easily ignored, and replaced with their native one. No different to drill music and ghetto culture that is embraced by africans here taken from the UK and US. In canada the chinese there were initially very anti china, and more inclined to integrate, but once the numbers increased from china, the PLA and chinese crime gangs soon took over regards directing people, and they act as a fifth column in the country now. Here we seem to be importing every criminal gang the west and further afield has to offer, and the monopoly on violence the state has will quickly fall. If you limited the numbers and really tried from a top down perspective you could make something work, but the state is being directed as a globalist ghetto.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Unionists have been here 400 years & are not Irish.

You can't even become a Plastic Paddy if you are Polish surrounded by Nigerians & Filipinos anyway...

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
MuGuirk & I have similar views on Barrett- not on the NP.

His Tweet is similar to my Views, about 70% similar.

I don't know McGuirk but I e-mailed him from my Dublin 4 account to help him stop David Norris getting elected years ago...

Top Bottom