Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

The Doc

PI Member
Cannot for the life of me understand why the NP wouldn't have been outside Croke pk yesterday leafleting, these are the frontline patriots who have been abandoned by the establishment and definitely don't want to live in some globalists rainbow degenerate kip.
I agree, that would have been a far more productive use of time than the chaos outside Google. There was a good 50 patriots there yesterday, just imagine if they handed out 100 leaflets each outside Croke Park.

bells of shandon

PI Member
We need to be leafletting the Universities and Colleges plus Public Libraries, not directly, but by guerrilla style, placing them strategically on notice boards, canteens etc.
This is where the snowflakes are being indoctrinated and they need awakening.

Reactions: Jim

Dublin Stan

PI Member
We need to be leafletting the Universities and Colleges plus Public Libraries, not directly, but by guerrilla style, placing them strategically on notice boards, canteens etc.This is where the snowflakes are being indoctrinated and they need awakening.
ain't gonna work. Look how thst one was fkd out of UCD.
Cannot for the life of me understand why the NP wouldn't have been outside Croke pk yesterday leafleting, these are the frontline patriots who have been abandoned by the establishment and definitely don't want to live in some globalists rainbow degenerate kip.
The GAA is a FG outfit. People go there to be entertained.
Look at least year, with Limerick winning and Sean South being belted out. Here is a video of Sean South, who was a tee totaller and would have condemned this crap. The Sean South song, incidentally, wasd first published in the Irish Catholic a week after Sean Garland carried him away from Brookeborough.

valamhic

PI Member
Look at least year, with Limerick winning and Sean South being belted out. Here is a video of Sean South, who was a tee totaller and would have condemned this crap. The Sean South song, incidentally, wasd first published in the Irish Catholic a week after Sean Garland carried him away from Brookeborough.
As a very strong Irish man in the mould of the United Irishmen and with similar opinions to Wolfe Tone, I abhor this song. It glorifies
adherence to Irish Catholic violent republicanism which is inherently communist, globalist serfdom.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Sean South was a fruitcake just like the squeaky voiced fascist who heads the national Party.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
As a very strong Irish man in the mould of the United Irishmen and with similar opinions to Wolfe Tone, I abhor this song. It glorifies adherence to Irish Catholic violent republicanism which is inherently communist, globalist serfdom.
So you are a Hayek/Thatcherite in the mould of Brendan Bracken, Churchill's top. Good for you

Top Bottom