Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Very little of Quinn's output deals with foreign policy, the stuff he puts out is just the usual stuff and he's an isolated figure. So I stand my remark. Intelligence operations from wherever is a threat whatever you do. If you are shackled by these night terrors, you wind up doin' nuthin'.
I'll come back to you when you grow up.

bells of shandon

PI Member
The National Party Base is not in the large cosmopolitan centres as Dublin , they see them as lost to the Globo-Homo mass immigration multi cultural diversity crew.
They do not have large finances available and are building bases in the rural areas, where people are not so susceptible to the mass brainwashing occurring. The West is where the fight back for Ireland will and is happening.

Macushla

PI Member
I reckon these people are stalking horses for others, Declan Ganley, Iona Institute type folk. Things seem to be heating up outside Google. I think the cops are thinking how to put a cap on it. Tomororw should be interesting with the knuckle draggers.
Gemma attacks everyone. Her way or no way.
You give too much credence to Ganley. Ganley is an anti-nationalist, he's an Atlantacist and he's nothing in Irish Politics anymore. Do you think Ganley is funding Barrett to be the initial fall guy or something? I think that's outlandish conspiracy stuff... Occam's Razor!

Macushla

PI Member
The National Party Base is not in the large cosmopolitan centres as Dublin , they see them as lost to the Globo-Homo mass immigration multi cultural diversity crew.
They do not have large finances available and are building bases in the rural areas, where people are not so susceptible to the mass brainwashing occurring. The West is where the fight back for Ireland will and is happening.
I think the whole entire ethos of the National Party is about representing the national community in its entirety: not just rural, but urban; not just workers or farmers, but all national economic workers, etc.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
You give too much credence to Ganley. Ganley is an anti-nationalist, he's an Atlantacist and he's nothing in Irish Politics anymore. Do you think Ganley is funding Barrett to be the initial fall guy or something? I think that's outlandish conspiracy stuff... Occam's Razor!
Conspiracy is a handy word. Ganley is a millionaire. Are you?

Macushla

PI Member
Conspiracy is a handy word. Ganley is a millionaire. Are you?
Not all conspiracies are unfounded. But what you are saying is a conspiracy, and I believe it to be untruth. Ganley is indeed a millionaire, I certainly don't dispute that - however I don't think he is a nationalist and I don't think he would set up (pay?) Barrett to be a "test-the-waters" candidate in Ireland if that's what your suggesting. I can't imagine Barrett/Ganley have any financial or business relationship.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Not all conspiracies are unfounded. But what you are saying is a conspiracy, and I believe it to be untruth. Ganley is indeed a millionaire, I certainly don't dispute that - however I don't think he is a nationalist and I don't think he would set up (pay?) Barrett to be a "test-the-waters" candidate in Ireland if that's what your suggesting. I can't imagine Barrett/Ganley have any financial or business relationship.
Read back over that and see how stupid it sounds

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
The National Party should declare an united Ireland day, on the anniversary of the Easter rising.People that want an united Ireland should join hands from North to South.The majority of Irish people want unity and their wish must be fulfilled.😊😈

Jim

PI Member
The National Party should declare an united Ireland day, on the anniversary of the Easter rising.People that want an united Ireland should join hands from North to South.The majority of Irish people want unity and their wish must be fulfilled.😊😈
The reality people have got to face up to is , their can never ever be a truly United Ireland whilst Ireland is part of the EU, that is a fact which is indisputable. Yes a United Ireland , a fake United Ireland a sham United Ireland can be achieved under the full control of the EU. But that is nothing more than buying what you think is a solid Gold coin , were it is only the outer coating is gold, and the inner lead. Also the prospect of a United Ireland in less than a decade, either way , will be also a sham , as we will be a ever dwindling minority in our own, and only motherland.
Like England when a English family goes to their local Council Office to apply for social housing , they plight will be decided , by recent invaders from the Congo, Somalia, Sudan , Brazil , and everywhere else, from the shit holes of the third world , who will decide if they are entitled to a home , that their fathers and forefathers , built , and paid for.
Now that will be some United Ireland to look forward to , never mind the horrendous crime epidemic , of rape , murder, gang warfare , no go areas , massive failures in health care , education , and all the other lovely enrichments of the third world.
It will be Third World Ireland, run by invaders from the third world. Cannot wait for it.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom