Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

TW Tone

PI Member
That's Irish farmers in a nutshell, alas. It's like the Elvis song - You can do anything, but lay off my subsidies...

The beef farmers have always been a reactionary force in Ireland.
They were the backbone of the Blueshirts, almost a century ago.

The poster Dan72 could give you more info, I understand his grandaddy 'soldiered' (in pubs) with O'Duffy.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Is it possible to name these fellows as they are not trying to go unnoticed. For example would one of these 4 be running in an upcoming election. Would any be locally well known because of sports or an active community man involved in past protests against dumps or whatever.
I am assuming that anyone living in Ballinasloe would actually know these lads. It does not appear to be a very big spot.

Olli Rehn

DEPORTED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
Is it possible to name these fellows as they are not trying to go unnoticed. For example would one of these 4 be running in an upcoming election. Would any be locally well known because of sports or an active community man involved in past protests against dumps or whatever.
I am assuming that anyone living in Ballinasloe would actually know these lads. It does not appear to be a very big spot.
That horse on the right is very well known in Ballinasloe. The rest looks like a gang just coming out of the dole office, ready to go for a pint!

Top Bottom