Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Did he? is that on the record?
I don't have a specific tweet on hand but he does occasionally bat off a lot of 'flake gadflies who accuse him of being a theocrat with the 'funfact' that he's agnostic and had voted for 'SSM', which I'm sure earned him the everlasting forgiveness and understanding of the flakes who had been assailing him.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I don't have a specific tweet on hand but he does occasionally bat off a lot of 'flake gadflies who accuse him of being a theocrat with the 'funfact' that he's agnostic and had voted for 'SSM', which I'm sure earned him the everlasting forgiveness and understanding of the flakes who had been assailing him.

It's actually hard to know why he'd be Pro Life. I presume it's just some sort of sentimental thing - though his sentiment doesn't seem to extend to the children being blown to bits by Zionist bombs, or the children suffering from US sanctions in Iran, Venezuela and the DPRK.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Jim Corr is probably a bit too mad, right? like aliens and UFOs and shit mad.
The fake media label him as mad.

I've never heard Corr talking about UFOs.

Corr has been proven right on certain issues like the flu vaccine and the bank bailout.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
It's actually hard to know why he'd be Pro Life. I presume it's just some sort of sentimental thing - though his sentiment doesn't seem to extend to the children being blown to bits by Zionist bombs, or the children suffering from US sanctions in Iran, Venezuela and the DPRK.
He's a manic Americanphile, digs US football and the GOP melodramas. He also works for Ganley's company so he's heavily tied up in all things neo-liberal.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
He's a manic Americanphile, digs US football and the GOP melodramas. He also works for Ganley's company so he's heavily tied up in all things neo-liberal.

It was always going to be hard for Gript not to take Ganley money. I thought the whole thing was misconceived from that start - now it's doomed to total irrelevance. One more Oligarch rag was not what we needed.

The Doc

PI Member
It was always going to be hard for Gript not to take Ganley money. I thought the whole thing was misconceived from that start - now it's doomed to total irrelevance. One more Oligarch rag was not what we needed.
I had a feeling it had controlled opposition written all over it. It's a shame because I think Tim Jackson is a genuine Irish patriot, Ganley, Quinn, McGuirk and their ilk just need to piss off.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I had a feeling it had controlled opposition written all over it. It's a shame because I think Tim Jackson is a genuine Irish patriot, Ganley, Quinn, McGuirk and their ilk just need to piss off.

I'm certainly worried that there's a concerted Zionist take over of the Irish Pro Life Movement - and the nice women who run it are not politically astute enough to see it happening. The Zionists are putting their men into all the top media positions, i.e. those positions that will represent the Movement to the Irish people.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
oh now they are disillusioned? oh bless.
not disillusioned when FG were introducing Gay Marriage and abortion?
or sending the counties' army to serve under the Germans?
Or when encouraging thier sons to wear skirts in schools?

but their subsidies might be affected and now they're disillusioned.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
oh now they are disillusioned? oh bless.
not disillusioned when FG were introducing Gay Marriage and abortion?
or sending the counties' army to serve under the Germans?
Or when encouraging thier sons to wear skirts in schools?

but their subsidies might be affected and now they're disillusioned.

That's Irish farmers in a nutshell, alas. It's like the Elvis song - You can do anything, but lay off my subsidies...

Top Bottom