Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

vii

PI Member
I am not doing that at all. I am not having a go at him. I am pointing out the defects in his approach. That should not be taken personal, I don't take it person when ti happens me. Everyone interested in beating the terrible problems we as a nation face must be prepared to debate how we win. It is not enough to tell us what the problem is, we knew that 3 years ago. It is how we present our case to voters. I am probable the only conservative who listens to all points of view and assess them before forming my own policy. In my constituency the established politicians have a strangle hold on the seats for TD. I am constantly assessing any change in voter attitudes and I have a keen sense of assessing the number of votes a conservative might get. Right now there is not a seat here. If it seems that there may be a seat, the best approach to grabbing that seat must be examined carefully. No one man or woman can do all that, that vis done by a combined effort and a willingness to accept all conservative opinion.
Why do you subscribe to conservatism and not nationalism?

Conservatism is not a political strategy to achieve anything but slow humiliating defeat, dressed up as taking the higher ground, it is just a posture adopted by right-minded empathetic cucks.

It is this way because conservatives conserve nothing.

Why not nationalism?

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
There is a strain of anti-Irishness that is occasionally perceived among militant Catholics. Ganly is an example.
Some Catholics are more loyal to Rome than to Ireland. This was particularly strong in the Hierarchy in the 19th century. Paul Cullen etc.

Earlier, Crawford, the loutish Bishop of Ferns in Wexford had snivelled to the British authorities in 1798 that the great Father John Murphy was just 'the faeces of the Church'.
One of these clerics is forgotten, the other will always be remembered by those who cherish Irish nationality.

Less anyone see this as Church-bashing, for the record I am an observing Catholic. Fiu amhain bhios ar aifreann inne.

That's very true. There are some shocking bastards calling themselves Catholics in Ireland - always have been.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Why do you subscribe to conservatism and not nationalism?

Conservatism is not a political strategy to achieve anything but slow humiliating defeat, dressed up as taking the higher ground, it is just a posture adopted by right-minded empathetic cucks.

It is this way because conservatives conserve nothing.

Why not nationalism?

McGuirk is by no means a conservative. As you rightly say, he and his ilk conserve nothing. He's just a Liberal who balks at the idea of buggery and infanticide.

vii

PI Member
Yes, that's the case as far as I know. They're Galway people.
There is something going on there. They are globalists now, not Irish or Galway people, unless it suits their change of skinsuit.

He tweeted the kids names: Rafaella, Michael, Clementine and James.