Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
NP can cover the death penalty people. The ACI can cover the non-death penalty people.

It's a good balance.

Getting ministers to chimp is all good publicity as well.

Onwards and upwards, folks.

Ideally you'd like to see an offer made where Gemma joins and gets to be co leader with the death penalty removed for her troubles. With this form of the NP you'd probably see Herman tell his troops to join as well. They still are the only one of the 3 actually registered at the moment. Then achieving 2% of the National vote to get the big wonga next time around is very easily done.

Clanrickard

DEPORTED
PI Member
Clanrickard is not too bad although we had a falling out when be wanted Americans like my son to go get themselves killed in a war against Russians.
He and his buddies have just gone off for a drive in some sort of a big black BMW. If I see any Russians coming with ill intent, I will take them on myself as I am of sterner stuff and certainly more expendable.
I don't want your son killed or anyone else. I am lost on the big black BMW bit. Sadly I drive a rather boring family car which was bought second hand.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I don't want your son killed or anyone else. I am lost on the big black BMW bit. Sadly I drive a rather boring family car which was bought second hand.
Our disagreement was 10 years ago about. You were very eager to have the US intervene when Russia invaded and slapped around Georgia. At the very best, it would have been a disaster.

Now years later, many hold the view that every single American killed in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Libya, died for absolutely nothing. All places are far worse off that they were.
No different than Vietnam, where 58000 were wasted.

Most Americans do not even think about these places and know nothing about them. Very few service people get killed, and they volunteered. They get a nice funeral with all the town cops and firemen putting on a show and they are forgotten.

I like to talk about cars to highlight how foolish Irish people are, because they will accept being taxed back to the stone age while thinking they are saving the planet. They are to be laughed at.

TW Tone

PI Member
Our disagreement was 10 years ago about. You were very eager to have the US intervene when Russia invaded and slapped around Georgia. At the very best, it would have been a disaster.

Now years later, many hold the view that every single American killed in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Libya, died for absolutely nothing. All places are far worse off that they were.

Most Americans do not even think about these places and know nothing about them. Very few service people get killed, and they volunteered. They get a nice funeral with all the town cops and firemen putting on a show and they are forgotten.

I like to talk about cars to highlight how foolish Irish people are, because they will accept being taxed back to the stone age while thinking they are saving the planet. They are to be laughed at.

Sounds like that guy Clanrickard is quite the warmonger.
I had already noticed his justifications for killing Palestinians.
Shameful.

Clanrickard

DEPORTED
PI Member
Sounds like that guy Clanrickard is quite the warmonger.
I had already noticed his justifications for killing Palestinians.
Shameful.
If palestininas don't want to be killed they know what to do.

I have a vague recollection. I am pretty sure I said it was up to the American government as to whether to deploy their forces or not.

I fail to see the link between the two but ok.

TW Tone

PI Member
Great to see Gemma having Justin and James on her streams now. Hopefully a sign of things to come

Nice to see smiles too. Barrett is very dour. And Gemma comes across as very angry.

Sad to say, these things do matter to voters.

James is good--has the requisite combination of Mr Nice Guy who nevertheless pulls no punches.

Top Bottom