Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

TW Tone

PI Member
I was thinking about how Farage could after years in public life lreaunch a movement that has spread throughout England as if it were new.
won't go into the obvious political reasons.

I realize that many English--as well as Irish clowns such as Pat Kenny--hate Farage.
But many more like him.

I believe a key is that he smiles a lot. Sounds trite, but if you see a pic of Farage he's probably smiling. Even when he skewers his opponents a laugh is always around the corner.

There are great pictures of him in the Guardian today. In one he is scoffing an enormous ice cream. In another he is visiting a butcher's shop. In both he has a huge smile on his face.

I am very well disposed to the National Party.. But Barrett is very dour. He can't change his personality and be more like Farage.
A pity.

shinshin

PI Member
I was thinking about how Farage could after years in public life lreaunch a movement that has spread throughout England as if it were new.
won't go into the obvious political reasons.

I realize that many English--as well as Irish clowns such as Pat Kenny--hate Farage.
But many more like him.

I believe a key is that he smiles a lot. Sounds trite, but if you see a pic of Farage he's probably smiling. Even when he skewers his opponents a laugh is always around the corner.

There are great pictures of him in the Guardian today. In one he is scoffing an enormous ice cream. In another he is visiting a butcher's shop. In both he has a huge smile on his face.

I am very well disposed to the National Party.. But Barrett is very dour. He can't change his personality and be more like Farage.
A pity.
You are correct to a point but Farage can't build a party.
Yes, He can lead a movement.

Top Bottom