Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Exactly, Ireland has taken no part in the bombing of middle eastern Islamic nations in the wars in the recent years, yet still has a hatred of Irish people simple because the Irish are white. They see us all as the same.
Though has facilitated US foreign policy in the Middle east via Shannon airport... Special rendition flight came through Shannon. And this slow and steady submerging in the Anglo US policies will continue apace with PESCO. It would do the NP no harm at all to stress Ireland not being just another NATO player.

Jim

PI Member
Hundreds of thousands of Irish are living all over the world , many who left in the last thirty years want and would love to come home to their motherland and their own people. The Nationalist party should make it a major cornerstone of their manifesto to bring the Irish home , in their hundreds of thousands. If we can, as our corrupt Government is now doing , importing third world parasites , who will live of the Irish taxpayer from cradle to grave ,and costing billions, then surely we can afford to bring our own people home. Lets build homes for them that they can afford to live in , and create jobs as they have a extremely high work ethic, and highly skilled . We should not be using taxpayers money to import Welfare dependent leeches and parasites , whilst our own sons and daughters want to come home , but we refuse to set in place conditions to facilitate their return to their motherland. What kind of a nation have we become, when we refuse to even consider a plan for their return , but import aliens cultures and their devastating barbaric cultures and practices, over our own sons and daughters.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Nearly on 100K views now after only a week. The NP's YouTube Channel is on 6K subs now as well
I mean fair enough a lot of those will be outside Ireland but you only need less than 1% of those to make a small donation or become a member to give the chaps an impressive warchest to work with.

Macushla

PI Member
I mean fair enough a lot of those will be outside Ireland but you only need less than 1% of those to make a small donation or become a member to give the chaps an impressive warchest to work with.
A relation of mine shared it on Facebook recently. I had no idea he was that way politically. It seems to be reaching into ordinary people's social media, which is excellent.

Top Bottom