Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

valamhic

PI Member
I must admit , I do like those NP leaflets , they are straight and to the point .
When poling day comes, there are 325,000 Casey votes and more for harvesting. There in no good party but Barret, O'Doherty, Renua and Casey should pick up at least 4 seats in a general election. Add that to Fitxmaurice and Wallace and the Healey Reas and you have 8.

Macushla

PI Member
There are already about 32 % and I want to see it raised to 50%
Where are you getting that from - is that from the typical % of people who don't generally vote in any given election, or is that the abortion referendum No %?

Those people who don't vote at the moment make no difference. They aren't counted for and we get the governments anyway. Even if the non-voting electorate was raised to 50%, so that only 50% voted in an election there'd be a small nod to 'low turn out' but the results would be the same if not worse.

This strategy of yours is barmy and would neutralise the anti-establishment movement. I could only see it as being legitimate if you were talking about building some sort of revolutionary movement outside of the system which would actually be holding territory & challenging the regime, think the secessionist revolutionary states. But obviously I don't think that's remotely realistic.

We're stuck with this regime and our only weapon currently is the ballot box. We need to organise a party, we need to get likeminded nationalist people on board and working for it - not just yapping, get candidates elected, etc. If we don't win power through this means it doesn't matter because having a nationalist big party will be important as a beacon of resistance, especially come the worse times. I believe that's going to be the National Party.

Macushla

PI Member
NP members might enjoy this.
This is the man who did a hatchet job on Justin.
His show has always been a hatchet job. But in their liberal hubris they think abortion is a universally popular issue and those who oppose it are a tiny ridiculable minority. I wonder how many casual viewers of that particular episode with Justin Barrett on it watched on and thought "well I don't agree with abortion and I dislike trying to mock the pro-life side". Probably a lot more than arrogant Jim Jefferies banked on.

George Dillon

PI Member
When poling day comes, there are 325,000 Casey votes and more for harvesting. There in no good party but Barret, O'Doherty, Renua and Casey should pick up at least 4 seats in a general election. Add that to Fitxmaurice and Wallace and the Healey Reas and you have 8.

Fitzmaurice and Wallace are enemies of Irish nationality. why do you promote them?

And haven't you heard--there are Euro and local elections pending, long before a general election.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Should Justin Barrett be doing more public meetings along the lines of Gemma O'Doherty. allowing the outrage of the Leftist SJWs to give him an anti-hero notoriety. its clear that TV media wont entertain him, so perhaps some fiction could be created in this manner.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Should Justin Barrett be doing more public meetings along the lines of Gemma O'Doherty. allowing the outrage of the Leftist SJWs to give him an anti-hero notoriety. its clear that TV media wont entertain him, so perhaps some fiction could be created in this manner.

George Dillon

PI Member
Where are you getting that from - is that from the typical % of people who don't generally vote in any given election, or is that the abortion referendum No %?

Those people who don't vote at the moment make no difference. They aren't counted for and we get the governments anyway. Even if the non-voting electorate was raised to 50%, so that only 50% voted in an election there'd be a small nod to 'low turn out' but the results would be the same if not worse.

This strategy of yours is barmy and would neutralise the anti-establishment movement. I could only see it as being legitimate if you were talking about building some sort of revolutionary movement outside of the system which would actually be holding territory & challenging the regime, think the secessionist revolutionary states. But obviously I don't think that's remotely realistic.

We're stuck with this regime and our only weapon currently is the ballot box. We need to organise a party, we need to get likeminded nationalist people on board and working for it - not just yapping, get candidates elected, etc. If we don't win power through this means it doesn't matter because having a nationalist big party will be important as a beacon of resistance, especially come the worse times. I believe that's going to be the National Party.

It will be a national disgrace if there are no candidates to vote for who critique the Replacement of Irish people agenda. Among other things, the Litir um Thoghchain facility means such candidates can reach every household in the country.

I remember at school when we studied the Famine we used to ask: How come the people remained so passive in the face of what was going on?
Future historians in Ireland probably won't ask that question about what is going on today. That's because they will have names like Chen, nKuvu, Patel, Ali etc.

George Dillon

PI Member
Spoiling your vote is better than not voting.

Marginally, but it is vastly inferior to voting.
For a candidate you agree with substantially.

Barrett is not my ideal candidate, but I will vote for Lucifer himself, provided he opposes Mass Immigration. Right wing, left wing, pro life, pro choice.... All irrelevant faced with the existential crisis of Irish nationality. I've been shopping all morning--it is worse than ever. Vast numbers of foreign settlers everywhere.

Last edited:

George Dillon

PI Member
Thee is a big chunk of votes available in Connaught Ulster. Ming Flanaagan polled very well last time posing as a rural radical. I voted for him, Number 1.
I don't know if he is running again, he says he has been sick.

But if he runs his vote will be down by 60% in my view. He has turned out to be one of the worst MEPs, an utter deception of those who supported him. That's a couple score thousand votes looking for somewhere to go, voters who should be receptive to a nationalist message.

Top Bottom