• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

New Minister for Children Roderic O'Gorman at Dublin Pride 2018 with controversial author Peter Tatchell

Rick

Administrator
Nov 3, 2015
To make it clear and crystal to all reading this thread.

Nobody associated with this site or those making comments or the OP of the article are insinuating anything untoward about the Minister or anything regarding him.

The OP is asking the question if the Minister is aware of the views and opinions of Mr. Tatchell in light of his admiration and acknowledgment of him regarding the tweet of him and Mr. Tatchell at a Gay Pride Event.

Many Concerned members of the public would like the Minister to state that he cannot condone those views that Mr. Tatchell has held in the past.

Mar 27, 2019
still stealing my posts over there I see even though they banned me.
I posted the thread, I also linked back here to your OP.

They binned it because it was legally problematic, currently having a discussion in the feedback thread why something factual is legally problematic.

The question being asked surely is why does our Minister have connections with such a person and does he condone his views and opinions?

PRoviding the Minister dissociate himself from those opinions and views I fail to see what the problem is? But posters like Sync etc are all rushing to the defence of the Minister suggesting the thread is likely to get the site sued and closed down.

OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

PI Member
Oct 8, 2016
I posted the thread, I also linked back here to your OP.

They binned it because it was legally problematic, currently having a discussion in the feedback thread why something factual is legally problematic.

The question being asked surely is why does our Minister have connections with such a person and does he condone his views and opinions?

PRoviding the Minister dissociate himself from those opinions and views I fail to see what the problem is? But posters like Sync etc are all rushing to the defence of the Minister suggesting the thread is likely to get the site sued and closed down.
they banned me over five years ago over this "legal excuse" too.
refused to explain what legal issues might arise. Thread was nothing but facts.
That day I opened an account here and posted the same thread here.
zero legal complaints to this day.
It's not about legal worries as you might imagine.

OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

PI Member
Oct 8, 2016
Peter Tatchell describes a method to nullify parents opting out of LGBT indoctrination for their children in schools at the Dublin Pride Annual Debate in June 2018.

link

"In the UK, the government is still saying that the parents of kids should have the right to withdraw them from relationship and sex education. We're not going to win that one to stop that.

"But what I'm proposing and what my foundation is proposing is that yes the parental optout should remain but parents should be required to come to the school and take their child out of each individual lesson.

"And of all places, two schools in the north of Ireland trialled this about five or six years ago before they got stopped. But they found the level of parental opt-out dropped to almost zero."

[audience members laugh]

On stage were Senator Fintan Warfield (SF), Justin McAleese, Martin Conway (FG) and Sara Phillips of TENI (Trans Equality Network Ireland).

Last edited:
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

PI Member
Oct 8, 2016
Peter Tatchell describes his vision for the future — one where everyone is bisexual

link

"Our need to maintain sexuality differences, boundaries and identities disappears with the demise of straight supremacism and homophobia.

"Homosexuality as a separate, exclusive sexual orientation and identity will begin to fade and so will its mirror opposite heterosexuality as we evolve into a sexually enlightened and accepting post homophobic society.

"The vast majority of people will be open to the possibility of both opposite sex and same sex desires."

From Peter Tatchell's address to the L&H and LGBTQ+ Society upon receipt of the James Joyce Award, 21 September 2016.

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015

link

Peter Tatchell describes a method to nullify parents opting out of LGBT indoctrination for their children in schools at the Dublin Pride Annual Debate in June 2018.

"In the UK, the government is still saying that the parents of kids should have the right to withdraw them from relationship and sex education. We're not going to win that one to stop that.

"But what I'm proposing and what my foundation is proposing is that yes the parental optout should remain but parents should be required to come to the school and take their child out of each individual lesson.

"And of all places, two schools in the north of Ireland trialled this about five or six years ago before they got stopped. But they found the level of parental opt-out dropped to almost zero."

[audience members laugh]

On stage were Senator Fintan Warfield (SF), Justin McAleese, Martin Conway (FG) and Sara Phillips of TENI (Trans Equality Network Ireland).

This paper Roderic O'Gorman authored at DCU about furthering Trans rights suggests he is interested in furthering the LGBT agenda.

The Green Party in Germany:

>It’s not every day that a major European political party has to apologize for having supported pedophilia, but two weeks ago, the German Green Party had to do just that. For the past year and a half, investigators commissioned by the party have been probing its past associations with pro-pedophilia groups, and their report has been shocking to many Germans. It found that the German “pedosexual movement,” which advocated the legalization of “consensual” sex between adults and children, found a surprisingly warm reception in the party in the 1980s.

The second time in a row the Irish government has put an open LGBT activist in charge of children in Ireland.
Once could be considered carelessness, Twice in a row is something else.

The fact that this guy is so close to someone with the such views on these matters as Tatchell is troubling

Mar 27, 2019
Presently being " discussed " on Broadsheet.

DrPat2

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
Presently being " discussed " on Broadsheet.

Fairly limp discussion over there and not many posts. I suspect that the establishment pols, their party members and NGOs who perceive themselves to have skin in the game and of course, the mainstream media will try to keep a distance from this as much as possible - that is, until it becomes too hot to ignore. Then expect all sorts of fireworks, whataboutaries, excuses, accusations, allegations, denunciations, diminutions, etc.

Last edited:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
If there are children or others that have been abused by these people then hopefully they will have the Confidence to come Forward ! !

Another Establishment got away with stuff for years that it shouldn’t have by abusing its Position !

Irish McCeltunstein

PI Member
PI Member
Jul 31, 2019
If there are children or others that have been abused by these people then hopefully they will have the Confidence to come Forward ! !

Another Establishment got away with stuff for years that it shouldn’t have by abusing its Position !
Tatchell himself claimed he knew 9 - 14 year olds personally that saw such abuse as a "loving relationship" (in order to justify his views of lowering consent age). Did the police question him on these matters?

Wouldn't be surprised if he knew these 9 - 14 year olds VERY personally.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018

link

[audience members laugh]

The LGBTQIXYZ have adopted the same tactics as the Christian Clerical Orders , namely , "get them young , and you'll have them for life".This was the M.O of the Christian Brothers etc when it came to "brainwashing children" to join the Holy Orders before their reached maturity and "independent free thinkers for themselves".00s perhaps 000s joined the holy orders without ever having been "free independent thinkers(adults)" in their own right.I don't know if it a good idea to start so young with children and introducing LGBTQIXYZ topics into their heads.We may have been innocent in the past but in the teenage years we learnt for ourselves and I don't ever recall people (boys and girls) having breakdowns mentally or mental scars later in life due to not having LGBTQIXYZ indoctrination /lessons on the "abnormal relationships".Let's call it ,what it is : a deviation from normal heterosexual relations.