New Joker Movie

I had recently watched a video by 'Black Pilled' outlining the propaganda techniques in the film A Gentleman's Agreement, which makes out that Jews had to hide their identity in order to get work in the media... (at a time when most of the major newspapers were owned by Jews)

Now in Joker, there's a scene where a 'stand-up comedian' says something like: "I had to change my name, since Jews can't gain entry into University". It's just a statement, there's clearly no joke there, yet the crowd erupts with laughter.

Jews are one of the most over represented groups in US Universities; and not due to merit either, which the statistics bare out.

So, while enjoyed aspects of the story of Joker, and appreciate the excellent cinematography, I still have to be on my guard to spot subversive elements. It is a Hollywood movie afterall.

I highly recommend Black Pilled videos if you enjoy film analysis and dissecting propaganda. He mostly analyses subversive propaganda film over the last 50 decades.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Trump isn't visible in this film. Which is an admirable creative choice given that hollyweird has Trump on the brain. If anything Thomas Wayne resembles Michael Bloomberg, the billionaire mayor oligarch of New York. A charmless, distant, blunt figure that moves in society circles.

Also Wayne and duh missus appear to be a pair of elderly types - dunno how they could've had Bruce who is hardly 10 in this film.

The Joker himself is already a deeply brutalised figure having been abused as a child. He's not a product of New York as such, New York simply accelerates his plunge into nihilism. He may not be a product of New York but he is New York. Joker becomes the personfication of New York. A city that sits in the wreckage of its earlier ideas and has become a hotbed of volatile resentment at the negative and untrustworthy reality that is life in conditions of advanced urban decay.

The flaws in the film is that I didn't find it plausible that the slaying of three well to do commuters would inspire protests broadly supportive of those killings. I don't think that's quite the way people think. Mere class envy alone isn't enough for that. However, that they did create those protests is interesting - because those protests are not portrayed positively. They aren't cryptic references to Trump supporters either, they vaguely resemble the grievances of Occupy supporters.

I thought the manner in which he offed his mother was a bit underwhelming. She clearly concealed things from him - but she's not a menacing, devious figure.

deNiro is a kind of bog standard US media type who goes hot and cold on Joker depending on whether he can help his show. There's alot of power invested in these types to casually wreck a man's reputation before a mass audience and when "Murray" has the temerity to trade moral arguments with Joker - Joker has had enough.

The film has stuff to say. It doesn't go in the direction of trite Trump bashing, it takes a shot at ritualised protesting and media power. It's interesting, given the realism of this, how Batman will be presented, presuming they intend to go forward with that at all.

bugs

PI Member
hoping for riots?
Michael MooreLike Page
October 5 at 9:13 PM ·
On Wednesday night I attended the New York Film Festival and witnessed a cinematic masterpiece, the film that last month won the top prize as the Best Film of the Venice International Film Festival. It’s called “Joker” — and all we Americans have heard about this movie is that we should fear it and stay away from it. We’ve been told it’s violent and sick and morally corrupt — an incitement and celebration of murder. We’ve been told that police will be at every screening this weekend in case of “trouble.” Our country is in deep despair, our constitution is in shreds, a rogue maniac from Queens has access to the nuclear codes — but for some reason, it’s a movie we should be afraid of.
I would suggest the opposite: The greater danger to society may be if you DON’T go see this movie. Because the story it tells and the issues it raises are so profound, so necessary, that if you look away from the genius of this work of art, you will miss the gift of the mirror it is offering us. Yes, there’s a disturbed clown in that mirror, but he’s not alone — we’re standing right there beside him.
“Joker” is no superhero or supervillain or comic book movie. The film is set somewhere in the ‘70s or ‘80s in Gotham City - and the filmmakers make no attempt to disguise it for anything other than what it is: New York City, the headquarters of all evil: the rich who rule us, the banks and corporations for whom we serve, the media which feeds us a daily diet “news” they think we should absorb. This past week, a week when a sitting President indicted himself because, in true Joker style, he was laughing himself silly at Mueller’s and the Dems’ inability to stop him, so he just quadrupled down and handed them everything they needed. But even then, after ten days of his flaunting his guilt, he was still sitting with his KFC grease-stained nuclear codes in the Oval Office, so he told
Captain Sketchy to fire up the helicopter, the sound of its blades revving up, meant only to alert the reporters to scurry outside for the daily “press conference” — Trump walks outside into the deafening cacophony of the whirlybird and publicly and feloniously asks the Peoples Republic of China to interfere in our 2020 election by sending him dirt on the Bidens. He and his magic carpet of hair then walked away and, other than the citizen howls of “CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!”, nothing happened. As “Joker” opens this weekend, Joker, Jr. Is still still sitting at John F. Kennedy’s desk in the Oval Office on the days he shows up to work, dreaming of his next conquest and debauchery.
But this movie is not about Trump. It’s about the America that gave us Trump — the America which feels no need to help the outcast, the destitute. The America where the filthy rich just get richer and filthier.
Except in this story a discomfiting question is posed: What if one day the dispossessed decide to fight back? And I don’t mean with a clipboard registering people to vote. People are worried this movie may be too violent for them. Really? Considering everything we’re living through in real life? You allow your school to conduct “active shooter drills” with your children, permanently, emotionally damaging them as we show these little ones
that this is the life we’ve created for them. “Joker” makes it clear we don’t really want to get to the bottom of this, or to try to understand why innocent people turn in to Jokers after they can no longer keep it together. No one wants to ask why two smart boys skipped their 4th-hour AP French Philosophy class at Columbine High to slaughter 12 students and a teacher. Who would dare ask why the son of a vice-president of General Electric would go into Sandy Hook Elementary in
Newtown, CT and blow the tiny bodies apart of 20 first-graders. Or why did 53% of White women vote for the presidential candidate who, on tape, reveled in his talent as a sexual predator?
The fear and outcry over “Joker” is a ruse. It’s a distraction so that we don’t look at the real violence tearing up our fellow human beings — 30 million Americans who don’t have health insurance is an act of violence. Millions of abused women and children living in fear is an act of violence. Cramming 59 students like worthless sardines into classrooms in Detroit is an act of violence.
As the news media stands by for the next mass shooting, you and your neighbors and co-workers have already been shot numerous times, shot straight through all of your hearts and hopes and dreams. Your pension is long gone. You’re in debt for the next 30 years because you committed the crime of wanting an education. You have actually thought about not having children because you don’t have the heart to bring them onto a dying planet where they are given a 20-year death-by-climate-change sentence at birth. The violence in “Joker”? Stop! Most of the violence in the movie is perpetrated on the Joker himself, a person in need of help, someone trying to survive on the margins of a greedy society. His crime is that he can’t get help. His crime is that he is the butt of a joke played on HIM by the rich and famous. When the Joker decides he can no longer take it — yes, you will feel awful. Not because of the (minimal) blood on the screen, but because deep down, you were cheering him on - and if you’re honest when that happens, you will thank this movie for connecting you to a new desire — not to run to the nearest exit to save your own ass but rather to stand and fight and focus your attention on the nonviolent power you hold in your hands every single day. Thank you Joaquin Phoenix, Todd Phillips, Warner Bros. and all who made this important movie for this important time. I loved this film’s multiple homages to Taxi Driver, Network, The French Connection, Dog Day Afternoon. How long has it been since we’ve seen a movie aspire to the level of Stanley Kubrick? Go see this film. Take your teens. Take your resolve.
WITHOUT READING THE NAME OF THE AUTHOR YOU WOULD KNOW MICHAEL MOORE WROTE THIS PIECE.
I WENT TO SEE THE FILM
glad I did
Joaquin phoenix is a fine actor --there was a huge amount of production in this film --huge efforts were made with each scene and the intensity of mr phoenix and the milking of each scene to its limits sometimes the production values were too much -
- a European director would have toned it down a little in places --however this was a new York film and it was unmistakably American in every aspect which it must be .
the director/writer missed a great opportunity to make this a patriotic film -
-with a tiny change the character Mr Bruce who played the wealthy banker who was going to run for mayor and had a house similar to the Arus should have been named Jacob Schiff .
however the population rises up against white wasp America --no mention of the Zionist bankers who have destroyed America and have robbed their future also and left them with a 246,000-00 debt per man woman and child and who own the federal reserve and who are responsible for the disparity and the poverty --it would be I suppose a road which could not be travelled yet a shame a shame it would have made America think .
I am in two minds re mental health issues --I think this film will make more people afraid of mental illness --I cannot see how it is stated this helps the discussion -
-it explains that there is no help available for a person like this and the outcome is mayhem and violence and under the present system it is inevitable that the mentally ill will cause havoc --hardly an upbeat outcome .
worth seeing great job done by mr phoenix .
I can understand some media not praising this --
I can understand the people who would support the outcome /the civil violence / deaths are crackpots and there is a aspect to this film that plays to this gallery in order to make the film notorious /spoken about.
but worth seeing if only to watch an great actor do his thing when handed a dream script --
great effort by mr phoenix. bugs

Last edited:

Karloff

PI Member
I had recently watched a video by 'Black Pilled' outlining the propaganda techniques in the film A Gentleman's Agreement, which makes out that Jews had to hide their identity in order to get work in the media... (at a time when most of the major newspapers were owned by Jews)

Now in Joker, there's a scene where a 'stand-up comedian' says something like: "I had to change my name, since Jews can't gain entry into University". It's just a statement, there's clearly no joke there, yet the crowd erupts with laughter.

Jews are one of the most over represented groups in US Universities; and not due to merit either, which the statistics bare out.

So, while enjoyed aspects of the story of Joker, and appreciate the excellent cinematography, I still have to be on my guard to spot subversive elements. It is a Hollywood movie afterall.

I highly recommend Black Pilled videos if you enjoy film analysis and dissecting propaganda. He mostly analyses subversive propaganda film over the last 50 decades.
That kind of input is like watching a movie at a website with the website's logo inserted on the bottom for the whole film.

The input of political messages by powerful groups into what is supposed to be fiction has a ruining effect.

As another example i was watching a horror movie a while ago and then they inject a scene where they describe all Catholic priests as if they were paedos. Another example is on a Marvel Movie when a character says Catholics breed like rabbits. So they insert messages targeting peoples they hate and they insert propaganda that praises groups they want you to admire.

James_Dawson_is_back

PI Member
Restricted
Black Pilled on 'Joker'.

I haven't actually watched the movie myself but Black Pilled's eh, speciality I suppose is on movies. Videos of his I have watched before were about movies that I had seen myself, and I thought that they were interesting. He talks about (subliminal) messaging and so on (going right back) so.. if this chimes with anyone who has watched 'Joker'...

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Black Pilled on 'Joker'.

I haven't actually watched the movie myself but Black Pilled's eh, speciality I suppose is on movies. Videos of his I have watched before were about movies that I had seen myself, and I thought that they were interesting. He talks about (subliminal) messaging and so on (going right back) so.. if this chimes with anyone who has watched 'Joker'...

who "restricted" you?

bugs

PI Member

at one stage jews were banned totally from Harvard --I would naturally not agree with this as they are 1.7% and they need access appropriate to their share of the population --however they now number 47% of Harvard and the tax free endowments rule and are weaponised to control Harvard --the poor of America now pay to monopolise a valuable education for the 1.7% for free as if you are smart enough to use tax deductible monies as a weapon you have money bomb as the yanks express it and when you get your group to meet and agree a stratagedic policy to vote as a block and fund as a block -Harvard was never designed for war and lies defenceless . bugs

Top Bottom