Orlared New Irish enjoying the Lockdown

Charlottesweb

PI Member
It's annoying how we have to explain everything to that poster.
Low IQ,as Mr Trump might say.
Explain? Its not unusual for people to have a party. You have no clue whether the people in the video are on the dole or not. Its annoying that you follow me round the site just to show everyone how ignorant you are

El Chaval.

PI Member
Explain? Its not unusual for people to have a party. You have no clue whether the people in the video are on the dole or not. Its annoying that you follow me round the site just to show everyone how ignorant you are
Oh, I'm sure there are Irish emigrants having house parties in Australia and the U.S etc.
Highly doubt it's on the tab of local taxpayers though.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Oh, I'm sure there are Irish emigrants having house parties in Australia and the U.S etc.
Highly doubt it's on the tab of local taxpayers though.
I guarantee you many irish dole scroungers held parties all through lockdown. Many irish students on covid payments did the same.

Where is the outrage and their thread?

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Thats not a reply to what I said.
Its not. To reply to what you said, Irish emigrants are not entitled to dole in many countries. Theres none in the usa anyway.

But again you dont know if those people in the video are on the dole or pup or what.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Yes there are, as per the CSO, up to 63% of Africans in Ireland are unemployed
Thats fair enough. Any indication that 63% of people at the party are unemployed?

I doubt very much that the original poster was thinking about CSO statistics when posting the video. They likely presumed like many posters that the taxpayer was paying for it, unfairly in my view.

Top Bottom