• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared New Irish enjoying the Lockdown

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
looks like it is the Z$100,000 dollar bills from Zimbabwe being thrown around like confetti.You would probably need 1/2 a black bin liner bag to put food on the table a day for a family of mother,father and three young children.

Last edited:

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Apr 23, 2020
So a video of some africans in ireland having house parties during lockdown is worthy of its own thread?

They seem like relatively tame parties and its not like irish people havent had house parties during lockdown.

Wheres the thread on the irish houseparties?

El Chaval.

PI Member
Oct 31, 2015
So a video of some africans in ireland having house parties during lockdown is worthy of its own thread?

They seem like relatively tame parties and its not like irish people havent had house parties during lockdown.

Wheres the thread on the irish houseparties?
The Irish are not claiming to be victims of systemic racism, and discrimination.

Rommel

PI Member
Mar 10, 2018
Lots of people got money they had no right to during lockdown and I’m not going to criticise anyone for leaving their hair down during the lockdown.

ffs I was half pissed for most of it myself

Greengoose

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Maybe taxpayers are not funding those lifestyles? Are there any figures on that?

Top Bottom