• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared New Irish enjoying the Lockdown

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
The Irish tax payer is paying for them to live the good life.

They are a very profitable conduit from the taxpayer to the offshore bank accounts of the Irish Gombeen ruling class. Never imagine that FFG have suddenly become humanitarians.

whyfillaw

PI Member
looks like it is the Z$100,000 dollar bills from Zimbabwe being thrown around like confetti.You would probably need 1/2 a black bin liner bag to put food on the table a day for a family of mother,father and three young children.

Last edited:

Charlottesweb

PI Member
So a video of some africans in ireland having house parties during lockdown is worthy of its own thread?

They seem like relatively tame parties and its not like irish people havent had house parties during lockdown.

Wheres the thread on the irish houseparties?

El Chaval.

PI Member
So a video of some africans in ireland having house parties during lockdown is worthy of its own thread?

They seem like relatively tame parties and its not like irish people havent had house parties during lockdown.

Wheres the thread on the irish houseparties?
The Irish are not claiming to be victims of systemic racism, and discrimination.

Rommel

PI Member
Lots of people got money they had no right to during lockdown and I’m not going to criticise anyone for leaving their hair down during the lockdown.

ffs I was half pissed for most of it myself

Top Bottom