Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 New illegal legislation - "REQUIREMENT FOR PROOF OF REASONABLE EXCUSE"

OP
IrishJohn

IrishJohn

PI Member
Say what you like about Tracey O'Mahony but she is one of only 2 lawyers in the country that is standing up for peoples basic civil rights.

As our rights that we always took for granted are being shredded you don't hear a peep from the "human rights" or "civil liberties" NGOs that are paid millions in tax payers money to defend our rights.

Those NGO's are about as useful as a used condom when it comes to defending our rights.

OP
IrishJohn

IrishJohn

PI Member
Say thank you to those arseholes who refuse masks, look for "dental appointments" in Tenerife or sabotage the national effort to bring down the virus in any other way.

Most of the time when I go into a supermarket I'm the only one not wearing a mask.

They don't even need such law with over 95% compliance in shops.

OP
IrishJohn

IrishJohn

PI Member
We need 100%- just a few with real medical excuses should be allowed not to wear a mask.
T

I happen to have a letter from my Doctor that says I can't wear a mask but not everyone is as fortunate as I am to have a Doctor that is not afraid of standing up to HSE.

My old Doctor would never have written such a letter.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
I happen to have a letter from my Doctor that says I can't wear a mask but not everyone is as fortunate as I am to have a Doctor that is not afraid of standing up to HSE.
Did you pay him? Of course you did...stupid me...

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Ooooh, I'm famous! Apparently, could do with a bit of fortune to go with it though.
Famous in an echo chamber...

Top Bottom