• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared NEW CHICK-LIT DRAMA ON RTÉ FROM DIRECTOR LENNY ABRAHAMSON

• Admin
OP
Political Irish

Political Irish

Administrator
PI Member
Metropolitan, diversity students from Trinity College challenge Irish GAA player from the country over his desire to deplatform a "Nazi" speaker as a result of their value for freedom of speech.

From the new Irish chick-lit drama directed by Lenny Abrahamson called 'Normal People' about situations that don't happen in reality.

Broadcast: RTÉ One | 05 May 2020

Black & Trans

Restricted
Metropolitan, diversity students from Trinity College challenge Irish GAA player from the country over his desire to deplatform a "Nazi" speaker as a result of their value for freedom of speech.

From the new Irish chick-lit drama directed by Lenny Abrahamson called 'Normal People' about situations that don't happen in reality.

Broadcast: RTÉ One | 05 May 2020
I watched the clip which is not drama but a political messaage of Trinity homos lounging around yapping. Why is RTE platforming another Jew to attack Ireland?

whyfillaw

PI Member
ORE TEE EEE have gone Doo La lee over this Krap Production altogether.I switched on the wireless for news at midday and Brendan O'Connor mentioned "coming up after the news the Intimacy/Intimate Co-ordinator for Normal People will be joining us .....".I have no interest in this sort of shyte , I haven't watched it and I don't intend to , ever.I did not listen to the news I immediately switched off, I got nauseuos and I could almost taste my breakfast refluxing up my throat.ON second thoughts , its is the classic DISTRACTION/DIVERSION tactic the media always use to take peoples mind off "the real news and stuff that matters".

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
I have been searching with no avail for the series of propaganda videos made by this subversive jew called "Abbies Circle" or something similar, about a young Irish girl called Abby who has only people of colour friends, especially the young African male she gets on very well with, but, she has no Irish friends at all, their adventures including redefining Christmas to make it more inclusive to minorities and learning about the cruelty of the "undocumented", absolute trash and blatant in its attempts to fcuk over the Irish nation.
Part of it is in this video:

datsunireland

PI Member
QUOTE="An Fiach Ban, post: 626948, member: 2324"]
I have been searching with no avail for the series of propaganda videos made by this subversive jew called "Abbies Circle" or something similar, about a young Irish girl called Abby who has only people of colour friends, especially the young African male she gets on very well with, but, she has no Irish friends at all, their adventures including redefining Christmas to make it more inclusive to minorities and learning about the cruelty of the "undocumented", absolute trash and blatant in its attempts to fcuk over the Irish nation.

[/QUOTE]

Pure unadulterated propoganda. Tell the rte watchers that this is the inevitable future. Goebbels couldn't have done it better. State sponsored annihilation

TW Tone

PI Member
Changing the topic slightly, did I read that RTE is planning a massive All Star benefit fundraiser for Coronavirus victims? All our favorite stars and RTE personalities.....

I am reminded of the line from King Lear:

'Is this the promised end, or image of that horror?'

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Normal People: Lecherous Chad-Worshipping Fantasies on Full Display

Speaking of vulgarity, ‘Normal People’ is directed by Lenny Abrahamson.

Famous for directing such dour delights as ‘Adam and Paul’, which I personally quite enjoyed as a nascent adolescent.

Despite his talents as an author, his work does not engender hope or a will-to-overcome; at best the audience experiences schadenfreude, deceiving themselves into thinking their nightly Netflix binge confers the right to laugh at those beneath them.

A middling man making middling movies for a middling audience.

Worse than his melancholia is his transparent xenophilia. In ‘Adam and Paul’, the protagonists happen across a fedora-adorned Bulgarian. In the course of their interaction, the ignorant “Fucking Irish!”- as the Bulgarian put it – are not cognisant of his nationality, mistakenly referring to him as a ‘Romanian’. How parochial!

In his 2007 miniseries ‘Prosperity’ we encounter Pala, a Nigerian Asylum seeker. Intended to pull at heartstrings, it highlights her trials and tribulations living in Dublin. Also worth noting is that Pala, like many others in her community, frequently sends money back home to Nigeria.

Such examples expose Abrahamson’s complicity in the on-going erasure of the Irish nation. His work seeks to inculcate the Irish with a complex, equally despondent as it is guilt-ridden. We are liable before the court of humanity. If only we had the perceptual skills of Abrahamson.

We can merely speculate regarding his rationale behind the interpolation of ethno-masochism. What is clear is that he is not a friend of the Irish people.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
ORE TEE EEE have gone Doo La lee over this Krap Production altogether.I switched on the wireless for news at midday and Brendan O'Connor mentioned "coming up after the news the Intimacy/Intimate Co-ordinator for Normal People will be joining us .....".I have no interest in this sort of shyte , I haven't watched it and I don't intend to , ever.I did not listen to the news I immediately switched off, I got nauseuos and I could almost taste my breakfast refluxing up my throat.ON second thoughts , its is the classic DISTRACTION/DIVERSION tactic the media always use to take peoples mind off "the real news and stuff that matters".
It's becoming clearer and clearer (even for the most docile sheep) that RTE/msm is merely a propaganda outlet.

Dont watch it for a second, pure mind poison.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Well, lads, if you want some of that free RTÉ money you know what you have to write. And change your name to something less Gaelic.

TW Tone

PI Member
Normal People: Lecherous Chad-Worshipping Fantasies on Full Display

Speaking of vulgarity, ‘Normal People’ is directed by Lenny Abrahamson.

Famous for directing such dour delights as ‘Adam and Paul’, which I personally quite enjoyed as a nascent adolescent.

Despite his talents as an author, his work does not engender hope or a will-to-overcome; at best the audience experiences schadenfreude, deceiving themselves into thinking their nightly Netflix binge confers the right to laugh at those beneath them.

A middling man making middling movies for a middling audience.

Worse than his melancholia is his transparent xenophilia. In ‘Adam and Paul’, the protagonists happen across a fedora-adorned Bulgarian. In the course of their interaction, the ignorant “Fucking Irish!”- as the Bulgarian put it – are not cognisant of his nationality, mistakenly referring to him as a ‘Romanian’. How parochial!

In his 2007 miniseries ‘Prosperity’ we encounter Pala, a Nigerian Asylum seeker. Intended to pull at heartstrings, it highlights her trials and tribulations living in Dublin. Also worth noting is that Pala, like many others in her community, frequently sends money back home to Nigeria.

Such examples expose Abrahamson’s complicity in the on-going erasure of the Irish nation. His work seeks to inculcate the Irish with a complex, equally despondent as it is guilt-ridden. We are liable before the court of humanity. If only we had the perceptual skills of Abrahamson.

We can merely speculate regarding his rationale behind the interpolation of ethno-masochism. What is clear is that he is not a friend of the Irish people.

[/drama?]

Can anyone tell me what is this thing called Normal People?
Is is an RTE drama?

Did it show people having sex?

But I could direct you to a half-dozen sites showing that right now.
And the Sinn Fein camp followers here could direct you to 50.

So what's the deal?
Is this just more self- publicity by RTE?

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year

How sure are you it was called Abbie's Circle? can't find a reference to that name online. Here's part of an episode.

link

Top Bottom