• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Netanyahu: We Will Never Withdraw From Golan Heights - Time For US & EU Sanctions?

Piss poor retort Flinny ya complete sadcase. Nothing I've ever said contradicts what I wrote above. Unlike you I'm not a raging anti-Semitic racist.

Oh, and your new best pal Taig is a neo-Nazi. Nice pals you keep.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Piss poor retort Flinny ya complete sadcase. Nothing I've ever said contradicts what I wrote above. Unlike you I'm not a raging anti-Semitic racist.

Oh, and your new best pal Taig is a neo-Nazi. Nice pals you keep.
You hate the Joos, Ren, and I've lots more exerts from P.ie bookmarked which will be used to prove it, and thus demonstrate your hypocrisy should you continue your abuse of other Palestinian activists and I.

I don't know Tadhg at all, though find him an interesting chap.

Why not stop abusing everyone now. You got banned from P.ie for it. Perhaps give it a break...

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Lol. You defend Hezbollah "army of Allah" murdering Jews in Argentina and elsewhere. You refuse to condemn Nasrallah for wanting to kill every Jew in Israel. Sadcase.

And Taigh is a neo-Nazi. Nice company you keep there Flinny.
I don't defend Hezbollah, I support them! They are heroes!

As for murdering Jews, well tell me, is that worse than murdering Muslims? Because the US, who you shill for, have murdered millions.

What does that make you, Ren? A hater of the Jooos and a hater of the Muslims, and a hater of Russians....so who don't you hate?

As for murdering Jews, well tell me, is that worse than murdering Muslims? Because the US, who you shill for, have murdered millions.

What does that make you, Ren? A hater of the Jooos and a hater of the Muslims, and a hater of Russians....so who don't you hate?
Go away hypocrite. You've been found out for the Jew hating POS that you are.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I couldn't care less about Israel and if they just went back to the '67 borders then they could get back to being some shítty 2nd world non entity of a state.
The stench of anti-semitism permeates from your every pore.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Lol, I don't support neo-Nazi's and Islamist loons hell bent on wiping out Jews.
Neither do I.

Go ahead Flinny, post even ONE post of mine where I'm anti-Semitic. I'm waiting........

Twat.
I couldn't care less about Israel and if they just went back to the '67 borders then they could get back to being some shítty 2nd world non entity of a state.
A shitty 2nd world non-entity of a State, eh 'Adolf'....

Neither do I.

A shitty 2nd world non-entity of a State, eh 'Adolf'....
Tool. Like I said before criticism of Israel is NOT anti-Semitic. Jeez, you're ACTUALLY using the very same arguments as the Hasbara Corps now. Well done you prized dolt, you've come full circle. The people of Palestine don't need nutters like you fighting for them. If you truly cared about Palestinian self-determination you'd keep that mouth of yours shut and not give ammo to the Greater Israel adherents by being able to point to the likes of you and claim Palestine supporters are all raving neo-Nazi psychos.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Tool. Like I said before criticism of Israel is NOT anti-Semitic. Jeez, you're ACTUALLY using the very same arguments as the Hasbara Corps now. Well done you prized dolt, you've come full circle. The people of Palestine don't need nutters like you fighting for them. If you truly cared about Palestinian self-determination you'd keep that mouth of yours shut and not give ammo to the Greater Israel adherents by being able to point to the likes of you and claim Palestine supporters are all raving neo-Nazi psychos.
You're talking nonsense! None of us on P.ie has ever said anything that would be remotely considered neo-Nazi, not once.

You attacked us all on there cause like a spoilt brat you were annoyed because you kept getting banned, for abusing people, as you're now doing here all the time, so you thought calling us all anti-semites would impress StringJack, and thus he'd stop banning you. But he still did because of your mouth ;)

Cop on and grow up!

You support terrorist scum !

Let's never forget that Nasrallah stated he was happy to see Jews emigrate to Israel........as it allows Hezbollah (the Shi'ite ISIS) to wipe all Jews out in one go instead of having to blow up places as disparate as Argentina and Bulgaria.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Go away Olli. You support the butchering of Muslims by the US and Israel, and to be honest you lack the required intellect to properly debate with the kind of people posting on the threads you spam with US State Department memes. You're like drummed in that regard.

Log off and go watch a few cartoons for yourself ;)

A born again shill for Israel lol

It looks like Stan and Ollie feed off each other's hatred of the Palestinian people.

Sad, very sad
Who the f**k is "stan"? Given this is your first post here but already mouthing off about other posters I'm just going to assume you're some sock puppet from P.ie.

Who the f**k is "stan"? Given this is your first post here but already mouthing off about other posters I'm just going to assume you're some sock puppet from P.ie.
I guessed by your posts that you're not old enough to remember Stan and Ollie, laurel and Hardy the comedy double act. At least they had talent.

Go away Olli. You support the butchering of Muslims by the US and Israel, and to be honest you lack the required intellect to properly debate with the kind of people posting on the threads you spam with US State Department memes. You're like drummed in that regard.

Log off and go watch a few cartoons for yourself ;)

You cannot handle the truth !