Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Self Moderated Nationalist Stand at Google.

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
You are twisting this beyond belief, all I have suggested is similar to many on all social media platforms , that a positive image is portrayed by all Irish Patriots at all times. For some strange reason you appear to have a problem with a positive image as regards the Patriot Irish Movements.
Tell you what you do , gather up all the pikeys/chavs you can find, head down to Google dressed as scum bags , and watch the Patriot Movement collapse overnight , when the media have finished with you. I beginning to suspect you are maybe not all you are trying to portray yourself as. Never before have I in my entire political activism , have heard someone support that image means fuck all , and you can behave, and act like a fucking pikey or chav , and people will flock to your movement in their thousands . Jesus man who side are you on?.
Jim, you weren't there. You have no business talking ill of where anyone went or what they were dressed like.
Like the people telling Yellow Vests to protest during the week outside the Dail.
15 thousand going that all had opinions.
80 regulars showed up.
I don't give a fuck about your opinion unless you were there.
Quit clogging up my thread with your whinging or I'm banning you.

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
You are not so funny as you think you are , the fact you think people can attend a Irish Patriot movement event dressed as a scum , as to opposed to reasonable dress , make me not so sure about you.
Irish people that SHOW UP can wear whatever the fuck they want in their own country and you can go fuck yourself.

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
It wasn't a fucking date we were on.
If we had wore gold suits, top hats and were flicking money around the place we would still be Nazi scum. Get a fucking grip.
Were you there showing everyone how it's done?
Arseholes and opinions springs to mind. Every arsehole an expert but won't do anything themselves.
Oh, and if you treat people like bums just on their looks then you're not really wanted anyway.
Shut your fucking pie hole before I thread ban you.

TW Tone

PI Member
You are not so funny as you think you are , the fact you think people can attend a Irish Patriot movement event dressed as a scum , as to opposed to reasonable dress , make me not so sure about you.

Jim, I understand your general point, but your phrase 'dressed as a scum' is totally out of order.

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
Who was it who described a certain dispute as 'two bald men fighting over a comb'?

I think that's what we have here.
Or, to put it more positively, both points of view have merit.
An Argentine poet commenting on the Falklands/Malvinas conflict between Argentina and the UK.

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Jim, I understand your general point, but your phrase 'dressed as a scum' is totally out of order.
Jim won't be joining us anymore. Perhaps it'll help him adjust his attitude towards his fellow countrymen.

mikeo

PI Member
Who was it who described a certain dispute as 'two bald men fighting over a comb'?

I think that's what we have here.
Or, to put it more positively, both points of view have merit.
Just a 'Plastic' outsiders opinion,......But with the situation your country is up against,...please don't get divided over hurt feelings and trivialities...

I'm sure Ireland's enemies have made great use of such 'Fractures' in the past.

IMHO.... One Central Battle!! ....... Irish Patriots vs. Open-Border Globalists....

Top Bottom