Member Self Moderates Nationalist Stand at Google.

Jim

PI Member
There was no one drinking alcohol as far as I remember. I did see some tall take away coffee cups which you must have been mistaken with.
So you're suggesting that everyone dress like a ponce to stand outside in the wind and rain while waiting to possibly get their heads kicked in.
It's not a fucking fashion parade, where do you protest? Paris?
Answer my question , why have you a problem with people attending reasonably dressed , and not looking like a fucking pikey, who just got dressed out of a fucking bin bag of clothes, he found at the door of a charity shop.
Give me one good reason why people should attend any event , no matter what , dressed like a scum bag.
Why would you want people to do such ?, when you know fine well , that exactly the way the media, and detractors want you to appear like . It not a fucking gathering of Football louts .
Do you not care what image is portrayed by the media when they have a field day , showing what are supposed to be Irish Patriots , dressed like English Football hooligans.
My observations and suggestions, have nothing to do with those who attended Gemma protest or any other Patriot Irish protest .
It a plea to all, to show in every way a positive image. How anyone can see fault with that is beyond me.

Last edited:

Storybud2

PI Member
These grass roots national identity movements actually FREED the Irish people from foreign intervention in our Country 100 years ago and long before that blood was spilt for freedom with the Fenian movement etc, sure the scum in the Dail feed off lying to us about Irish nationalism while still flying in the third world foreign culture and giving away free houses and Halal hot meals in schools ?

This sh1t is really happening 15 years after the 2004 citizenship referendum,

This is the WORST GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE STATE BAR NONE, and when all the fake news media and online social media trolls are on your globohomo side you simply cannot lose the propaganda battle,

They are staying out of it as it is their nature to fook things up if they get involved,

We are really due our "proper WOKE" movement to expose these libtard losers and clowns for the puppets they really are,

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Answer my question , why have you a problem with people attending reasonably dressed , and not looking like a fucking pikee who just got dressed out of a fucking bin bag of clothes, he found at the door of a charity shop.
Give me one good reason why people should attend any event , no matter what , dressed like a scum bag.
Why would you want people to do such ?, when you know fine well , that exactly the way the media, and detractors want you to appear like . It not a fucking gathering of Football louts .
Do you not care what image is portrayed by the media when they have a field day , showing what are supposed to be Irish Patriots , dressed like English Football hooligans.
My observations and suggestions, have nothing to do with those who attended Gemma protest or any other Patriot Irish protest .
It a plea to all, to show in every way a positive image. How anyone can see fault with that is beyond me.
The quality of a person is not measured by the clothes they wear.
I would rather stand with the "pikee" etc than the likes of you who weren't even there.
You are making issues where there are none to try make yourself feel better because you're a useless cnut that wasn't there.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Answer my question , why have you a problem with people attending reasonably dressed , and not looking like a fucking pikee who just got dressed out of a fucking bin bag of clothes, he found at the door of a charity shop.
Could have been worse. At least the lads (and fair play to them all and the way they behaved) weren't dressed up as multi-coloured unicorn fairy gang-bangers!

TW Tone

PI Member
You're a globalist.

Shrewdly spotted! You obviously have read back thru my posts and seen how I hustle for Mass Immigration and shill for globalizers like the EU...
Clown.
Now instead of making stupid charges, explain to me how someone born in Ireland, reared in Ireland, educated in Ireland, who is a native speaker of English with a middle-class Dublin accent, who says she is Irish, is not Irish.

More important, tell us how to make your argument to the large numbers of Irish people who are worried about Mass Immigration but know that this woman is not a migrant. Chu is not Chen. What you claim has no roots in Irish Nationalism, the generous ideology of Tone, of Davis, of Pearse and Connolly.

Jim

PI Member
Could have been worse. At least the lads (and fair play to them all and the way they behaved) weren't dressed up as multi-coloured unicorn fairy gang-bangers!
The Degenerates have a fully valid and unquestionable excuse to why they dress, and behave the way they do. Most are mentally unhinged , and in a way we cannot then blame them. We are the ones who claim we are the clever ones , the ones with all the answers, then think there's nothing wrong in dressing like a scum bag.

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
The quality of a person is not measured by the clothes they wear.
I would rather stand with the "pikee" etc than the likes of you who weren't even there.
You are making issues where there are none to try make yourself feel better because you're a useless cnut that wasn't there.
First impressions matter, Image matters.
Dress like a bum and you'll be treated like a bum.

Shrewdly spotted! You obviously have read back thru my posts and seen how I hustle for Mass Immigration and shill for globalizers like the EU...
Clown.
Now instead of making stupid charges, explain to me how someone born in Ireland, reared in Ireland, educated in Ireland, who is a native speaker of English with a middle-class Dublin accent, who says she is Irish, is not Irish.

More important, tell us how to make your argument to the large numbers of Irish people who are worried about Mass Immigration but know that this woman is not a migrant. Chu is not Chen. What you claim has no roots in Irish Nationalism, the generous ideology of Tone, of Davis, of Pearse and Connolly.
So you're a globalist who doesn't want too much of it?

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I would discourage tracksuits.

Irish Patriot looks the best. Good flag work and a simple white T-shirt.

Other than that people are kitted out well and look healthy and hearty.

It's important that people look like people. No need for airs & graces.

It's a Mel Gibson vibe. Proudly showing your backsides to the Sasanach. It's not a fashion parade, it's a show of defiance.

It doesn't get us elected though. In my view we need to shift focus and begin the road to get elected. Because that's what it's all about at the end of the day isn't it?

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First impressions matter, Image matters.
Dress like a bum and you'll be treated like a bum.
It wasn't a fucking date we were on.
If we had wore gold suits, top hats and were flicking money around the place we would still be Nazi scum. Get a fucking grip.
Were you there showing everyone how it's done?
Arseholes and opinions springs to mind. Every arsehole an expert but won't do anything themselves.
Oh, and if you treat people like bums just on their looks then you're not really wanted anyway.
Shut your fucking pie hole before I thread ban you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom