Member Self Moderates Nationalist Stand at Google.

George Dillon

PI Member
"The best interest of the Patriot Irish Movements at heart"
Lol upsideLol upside
Really now ? If that were true Lord Jim ,you would get your boots on the streets and participate . You snobby little knob . You want the working class to do all the hard work for you , so you can sit on your hole and serve edicts from the comfort of your livingroom . How dare you malign those men , I actually MET them on Saturday , a nicer group of people you could ever meet . Believe it or not Lord Jim , they were such gentlemen and very protective over the women who attended . Shame on you , you bastard.

That's uncalled for. Jim is offering an opinion, and you should not insult him for it. I have over the weeks read many of his posts. His integrity is evident.
Jim never made any nasty comments about the people at Barrow Street. That's dishonest.
As to his non-attendance last Saturday, maybe he lives a long way from Barrow Street? I certainly do. Does that mean we don't get to offer what we believe are constructive ideas?

George Dillon

PI Member
That's an old trick to shut down getting flak on mass immigration in the moment. Or to put it on the shelf. Or to bury it under several tones of concrete like nuclear waste.

You're quite right. How often have we read or heard "Yes, I agree we do need a national dialog on Immigration.... But not this one...or not with these people....or not now etc etc.

Of course the other trick is to put on a 'debate' on Mass Immigration, but only include speakers who support it. RTE and Newstalk have pulled that one several times

Blood Irish

PI Member
That's uncalled for. Jim is offering an opinion, and you should not insult him for it. I have over the weeks read many of his posts. His integrity is evident.
Jim never made any nasty comments about the people at Barrow Street. That's dishonest.
As to his non-attendance last Saturday, maybe he lives a long way from Barrow Street? I certainly do. Does that mean we don't get to offer what we believe are constructive ideas?
He said he doesn't go to any events . Yes he is disparaging decent people because of "image" .

Can I respectfully ask who you are ? Cap'N Save a Hoe ?
I'm sure Jim will get back to me if he so wishes.

George Dillon

PI Member
He said he doesn't go to any events . Yes he is disparaging decent people because of "image" .

I would have thought it more incumbent on you to establish your bona fides.

I have posted here since early November of last year.
I see that Jim started a week or two after me.
You just appeared today.....

Blood Irish

PI Member
I see both points of view. Street politics can be rough and ready, and may very well get more rough and ready.
It's not a place for a collar and tie.
Nonetheless, I like the way that people like James Reynolds dress. It exudes confidence and a professional approach.
Some of the biggest wasters in the Dail (and now in Strasbourg) affect a faux proletarian dress that I certainly see thru.
Ming, Wallace etc....
Wow metrosexuality , who gives a damn what they wore , these people are working class , from rough areas . Not the type of Nationalist you would want eh ?
Doesn't look good for the cause eh ? Were you there ? Do you attend protests ? Did you go on Saturday ?
Just because our illegals and "New Irish " can attack , rape , rob and damage my people whilst filming it on the Iphones , wearing top of the range clothing , don't dare malign a Patriot who maned up and turned up.
The crassness knows no bounds . How dare you Keyboard Warrior types 🤢:smash2:

Blood Irish

PI Member
I would have thought it more incumbent on you to establish your bona fides.

I have posted here since early November of last year.
I see that Jim started a week or two after me.
You just appeared today.....
Yes I did , that's right . I came BACK , was here before .I had business to attend to and I stuck around to read a bit.
Do you have a problem with that ?

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My suggestions are made with the best interest of the Patriot Irish Movements at heart. Others on my social media platforms have pointed out similar concerns , about people turning up , shabbily dressed , beer can in hand, but could not bring a flag. Their is a well worn saying , and no truer saying , Image is Everything.
People who dress like a scum bag , act like a scum bag , should not be surprised when someone calls them a Scum Bag.
Now why would anyone want this tag attached to the Irish Patriot Movements.
There was no one drinking alcohol as far as I remember. I did see some tall take away coffee cups which you must have been mistaken with.
So you're suggesting that everyone dress like a ponce to stand outside in the wind and rain while waiting to possibly get their heads kicked in.
It's not a fucking fashion parade, where do you protest? Paris?

Blood Irish

PI Member
There was no one drinking alcohol as far as I remember. I did see some tall take away coffee cups which you must have been mistaken with.
So you're suggesting that everyone dress like a ponce to stand outside in the wind and rain while waiting to possibly get their heads kicked in.
It's not a fucking fashion parade, where do you protest? Paris?
They were lovely guys . Turned up and did their best . I personally conversed with them and they were sound out. That's all I needed to know.

Last edited:

Jim

PI Member

I never ever said that I do not go to any events, were you get that from I simply do not know.
I never said one disparaging remark about the people attending either Gemma, or any of the other Irish Patriot Movements events. I have nothing but the greatest respect for them. I simply expressed a valid opinion, that those attending such events , should dress in a reasonable fashion , and behave in a reasonable way. as to promote a positive image to the public, and not allow the corrupt media to portray such vital events, to a wider public , as nothing more than a gathering of rabble.

The media have history on this , they search out for , in events that they want to portray in a negative light , someone or a group of people , interview them , or just film them , who look bedraggled , illiterate, and not articulate , then portray to the public that all attending are of a similar standing.
They do it every time Tommy Robinson has a rally , he himself highlighted their tactics, and advised his followers never ever , accept the offer from the media for a interview.
The Irish people are now facing the greatest challenge to their very existence in their entire history, we have to get on the street, and grow the movement. Our enemy has everything on their side , from the corrupt MSM, Global Capital, our very own politicians , leaders , EU, traitor NGOs, degenerate celebrities, and a host of other traitors.
To get the people on our side, we must portray ourselves in a positive image in all aspects at all times, from how we organise, to how we behave . They have to many sticks to beat us with , why hand them another.

Blood Irish

PI Member
I never ever said that I do not go to any events, were you get that from I simply do not know.
I never said one disparaging remark about the people attending either Gemma, or any of the other Irish Patriot Movements events. I have nothing but the greatest respect for them. I simply expressed a valid opinion, that those attending such events , should dress in a reasonable fashion , and behave in a reasonable way. as to promote a positive image to the public, and not allow the corrupt media to portray such vital events, to a wider public , as nothing more than a gathering of rabble.

The media have history on this , they search out for , in events that they want to portray in a negative light , someone or a group of people , interview them , or just film them , who look bedraggled , illiterate, and not articulate , then portray to the public that all attending are of a similar standing.
They do it every time Tommy Robinson has a rally , he himself highlighted their tactics, and advised his followers never ever , accept the offer from the media for a interview.
The Irish people are now facing the greatest challenge to their very existence in their entire history, we have to get on the street, and grow the movement. Our enemy has everything on their side , from the corrupt MSM, Global Capital, our very own politicians , leaders , EU, traitor NGOs, degenerate celebrities, and a host of other traitors.
To get the people on our side, we must portray ourselves in a positive image in all aspects at all times, from how we organise, to how we behave . They have to many sticks to beat us with , why hand them another.
I'm not saying we shouldn't behave with a modicum of decorum , of course we should . To be honest , I dislike your tone . Up untill now a war was never won on what "garms" a person wore . You are picking out ,something negative ,rather than understanding that Patriots don't come in a one size fits all category . For what these guys did (turn up for their country) , they deserve a little more respect.
I must have misread , I thought you said you didn't go ... I assumed you meant never . Apologies for that .

Last edited:
Top Bottom