Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Self Moderated Nationalist Stand at Google.

Jim

PI Member
Show up keyboard warrior.

My suggestions are made with the best interest of the Patriot Irish Movements at heart. Others on my social media platforms have pointed out similar concerns , about people turning up , shabbily dressed , beer can in hand, but could not bring a flag. Their is a well worn saying , and no truer saying , Image is Everything.
People who dress like a scum bag , act like a scum bag , should not be surprised when someone calls them a Scum Bag.
Now why would anyone want this tag attached to the Irish Patriot Movements.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
True, but there is one difference. Toibin proclaimed the need for a national discussion on Mass Immigration.
When was that ? Six months ago? Not a word since then.
That's an old trick to shut down getting flak on mass immigration in the moment. Or to put it on the shelf. Or to bury it under several tones of concrete like nuclear waste.

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
My suggestions are made with the best interest of the Patriot Irish Movements at heart. Others on my social media platforms have pointed out similar concerns , about people turning up , shabbily dressed , beer can in hand, but could not bring a flag. Their is a well worn saying , and no truer saying , Image is Everything.
People who dress like a scum bag , act like a scum bag , should not be surprised when someone calls them a Scum Bag.
Agreed, Look like a bum and you'll be treated like a bum.

George Dillon

PI Member

I see both points of view. Street politics can be rough and ready, and may very well get more rough and ready.
It's not a place for a collar and tie.
Nonetheless, I like the way that people like James Reynolds dress. It exudes confidence and a professional approach.
Some of the biggest wasters in the Dail (and now in Strasbourg) affect a faux proletarian dress that I certainly see thru.
Ming, Wallace etc....

George Dillon

PI Member
"The best interest of the Patriot Irish Movements at heart"
Lol upsideLol upside
Really now ? If that were true Lord Jim ,you would get your boots on the streets and participate . You snobby little knob . You want the working class to do all the hard work for you , so you can sit on your hole and serve edicts from the comfort of your livingroom . How dare you malign those men , I actually MET them on Saturday , a nicer group of people you could ever meet . Believe it or not Lord Jim , they were such gentlemen and very protective over the women who attended . Shame on you , you bastard.

That's uncalled for. Jim is offering an opinion, and you should not insult him for it. I have over the weeks read many of his posts. His integrity is evident.
Jim never made any nasty comments about the people at Barrow Street. That's dishonest.
As to his non-attendance last Saturday, maybe he lives a long way from Barrow Street? I certainly do. Does that mean we don't get to offer what we believe are constructive ideas?

George Dillon

PI Member
That's an old trick to shut down getting flak on mass immigration in the moment. Or to put it on the shelf. Or to bury it under several tones of concrete like nuclear waste.

You're quite right. How often have we read or heard "Yes, I agree we do need a national dialog on Immigration.... But not this one...or not with these people....or not now etc etc.

Of course the other trick is to put on a 'debate' on Mass Immigration, but only include speakers who support it. RTE and Newstalk have pulled that one several times

George Dillon

PI Member
He said he doesn't go to any events . Yes he is disparaging decent people because of "image" .

Can I respectfully ask who you are ? Cap'N Save a Hoe ?
I'm sure Jim will get back to me if he so wishes.

I would have thought it more incumbent on you to establish your bona fides.

I have posted here since early November of last year.
I see that Jim started a week or two after me.
You just appeared today.....

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
There was no one drinking alcohol as far as I remember. I did see some tall take away coffee cups which you must have been mistaken with.
So you're suggesting that everyone dress like a ponce to stand outside in the wind and rain while waiting to possibly get their heads kicked in.
It's not a fucking fashion parade, where do you protest? Paris?

Jim

PI Member
He said he doesn't go to any events . Yes he is disparaging decent people because of "image" .

Can I respectfully ask who you are ? Cap'N Save a Hoe ?
I'm sure Jim will get back to me if he so wishes.
I never ever said that I do not go to any events, were you get that from I simply do not know.
I never said one disparaging remark about the people attending either Gemma, or any of the other Irish Patriot Movements events. I have nothing but the greatest respect for them. I simply expressed a valid opinion, that those attending such events , should dress in a reasonable fashion , and behave in a reasonable way. as to promote a positive image to the public, and not allow the corrupt media to portray such vital events, to a wider public , as nothing more than a gathering of rabble.

The media have history on this , they search out for , in events that they want to portray in a negative light , someone or a group of people , interview them , or just film them , who look bedraggled , illiterate, and not articulate , then portray to the public that all attending are of a similar standing.
They do it every time Tommy Robinson has a rally , he himself highlighted their tactics, and advised his followers never ever , accept the offer from the media for a interview.
The Irish people are now facing the greatest challenge to their very existence in their entire history, we have to get on the street, and grow the movement. Our enemy has everything on their side , from the corrupt MSM, Global Capital, our very own politicians , leaders , EU, traitor NGOs, degenerate celebrities, and a host of other traitors.
To get the people on our side, we must portray ourselves in a positive image in all aspects at all times, from how we organise, to how we behave . They have to many sticks to beat us with , why hand them another.

Jim

PI Member
There was no one drinking alcohol as far as I remember. I did see some tall take away coffee cups which you must have been mistaken with.
So you're suggesting that everyone dress like a ponce to stand outside in the wind and rain while waiting to possibly get their heads kicked in.
It's not a fucking fashion parade, where do you protest? Paris?
Answer my question , why have you a problem with people attending reasonably dressed , and not looking like a fucking pikey, who just got dressed out of a fucking bin bag of clothes, he found at the door of a charity shop.
Give me one good reason why people should attend any event , no matter what , dressed like a scum bag.
Why would you want people to do such ?, when you know fine well , that exactly the way the media, and detractors want you to appear like . It not a fucking gathering of Football louts .
Do you not care what image is portrayed by the media when they have a field day , showing what are supposed to be Irish Patriots , dressed like English Football hooligans.
My observations and suggestions, have nothing to do with those who attended Gemma protest or any other Patriot Irish protest .
It a plea to all, to show in every way a positive image. How anyone can see fault with that is beyond me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom