Member Self Moderates Nationalist Stand at Google.

George Dillon

PI Member
I live in County Westmeath. Yesterday an Aontu worker came to my home. Regrettably I wasn't at home.
But she left a very well-produced four page pamphlet outlining Aontu's policies.
There is not a syllable on Mass Immigration anywhere in the pamphlet.
So what, you might say. There wouldn't be mention in any other party's material.
True, but there is one difference. Toibin proclaimed the need for a national discussion on Mass Immigration.
When was that ? Six months ago? Not a word since then.

congress_tart

PI Member

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
I live in County Westmeath. Yesterday an Aontu worker came to my home. Regrettably I wasn't at home.
But she left a very well-produced four page pamphlet outlining Aontu's policies.
So what, you might say. There wouldn't be mention in any other party's material.
True, but there is one difference. Toibin proclaimed the need for a national discussion on Mass Immigration.
was she doing all the houses, or was it a specific visit?

Blood Irish

PI Member
You proved my point for me , but what have you got against people attending a protest or rally dressed in a reasonable casual fashion. Do you honestly think that you are going to attract sympathetic people to attend a rally or protest , if the people they are going to be standing beside, look like they dressed in clothes, they found in a bin bag outside the door of a charity shop.
This is no reflection on the vast majority of the well dressed people attending both Gemma protest and the protest on Saturday.
If we take what you say to it logical conclusion , why not turn up with a baton , Nazi Flag, box of rocks and cause mayhem .
After all as you state their going to call you "scum" , so what to loose , as well as dress like one , why not just act like one.
Sure as you say , they are going to call you scum anyway.
If your aim is to discredit the Patriot movement , then just follow to the letter what you suggest.
Show up keyboard warrior.

DrPat2

PI Member
this is turning out pretty well for Gemma. who doesnt admire an outlaw. she has the establishment rattled to the core

:ROFLMAO:
According to that report, it was Fine Global councillors who requested the meeting. Says it all as to what side they are on.

Also interesting that the article has already had 25k views and lots of excited chicken comments and lawyerly pondering over the meaning of free speech. Gemma has definitely got the chicken coop clucking.

Last edited:

George Dillon

PI Member
was she doing all the houses, or was it a specific visit?

;) You mean like my house used to get 'specific visits' from the Branch all those years ago? Certainly not for any logical reason, as I was as as big a threat to the state as my cat. Probably because they liked to stuff their faces on bacon and cabbage in a nearby restaurant. They always came around noon, before lunch time. I was still living with my parents, and indeed my parents were the ones the secret police liked to chat with. They regularly expressed 'concern' for my future and their 'worry' that I had taken the wrong path.

In short, I do not believe the Aontu woman had my house singled out as a likely supporter. And she wouldn't have bothered if she thought I was not on the Possible List.

He has said that he sees Ireland as a refuge for all,the cuck.

Jim

PI Member
Show up keyboard warrior.

My suggestions are made with the best interest of the Patriot Irish Movements at heart. Others on my social media platforms have pointed out similar concerns , about people turning up , shabbily dressed , beer can in hand, but could not bring a flag. Their is a well worn saying , and no truer saying , Image is Everything.
People who dress like a scum bag , act like a scum bag , should not be surprised when someone calls them a Scum Bag.
Now why would anyone want this tag attached to the Irish Patriot Movements.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
That's an old trick to shut down getting flak on mass immigration in the moment. Or to put it on the shelf. Or to bury it under several tones of concrete like nuclear waste.

Blood Irish

PI Member
My suggestions are made with the best interest of the Patriot Irish Movements at heart. Others on my social media platforms have pointed out similar concerns , about people turning up , shabbily dressed , beer can in hand, but could not bring a flag. Their is a well worn saying , and no truer saying , Image is Everything.
People who dress like a scum bag , act like a scum bag , should not be surprised when someone calls them a Scum Bag.
"The best interest of the Patriot Irish Movements at heart"
Lol upsideLol upside
Really now ? If that were true Lord Jim ,you would get your boots on the streets and participate . You snobby little knob . You want the working class to do all the hard work for you , so you can sit on your hole and serve edicts from the comfort of your livingroom . How dare you malign those men , I actually MET them on Saturday , a nicer group of people you could ever meet . Believe it or not Lord Jim , they were such gentlemen and very protective over the women who attended . Shame on you , you bastard.

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
Agreed, Look like a bum and you'll be treated like a bum.

George Dillon

PI Member

I see both points of view. Street politics can be rough and ready, and may very well get more rough and ready.
It's not a place for a collar and tie.
Nonetheless, I like the way that people like James Reynolds dress. It exudes confidence and a professional approach.
Some of the biggest wasters in the Dail (and now in Strasbourg) affect a faux proletarian dress that I certainly see thru.
Ming, Wallace etc....

Top Bottom