National Planning Framework — Ireland 2040 — The plan to increase Ireland's population by 1 million

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Where's everybody gone?? :oops::rolleyes:

Hi SmJeebus, i'm back.... i Never See Identity in the Media either.
Or on Bus Shelters, €250 for 2 wks. Although they'd have Nazi written over it probably by the Migration NGO's.
So better going with flyers directly into people's hands.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Hi SmJeebus, i'm back.... i Never See Identity in the Media either.
Or on Bus Shelters, €250 for 2 wks. Although they'd have Nazi written over it probably by the Migration NGO's.
So better going with flyers directly into people's hands.
The people they've attracted are the "I want everything for free and now" type.
Majority won't donate and expect Identity to have done everything already.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
The man that gave him that beating posts on here. He has various sock accounts but he went under the name O'Malley originally.
Cowardly scum. If he and his pals are so hard I can organise a fight night for them in Dublin against some proper fighters in a ring and teach the degenerate thugs some manners.
They've already been offered out and caught loads of times round the country and shit themselves when confronted.
Hitting skinny lads 30 against 5 with metal bars is all they're good for.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
Cowardly scum. If he and his pals are so hard I can organise a fight night for them in Dublin against some proper fighters in a ring and teach the degenerate thugs some manners.
They've already been offered out and caught loads of times round the country and shit themselves when confronted.
Hitting skinny lads 30 against 5 with metal bars is all they're good for.
This is where we need to be clever. They'd have a hard time defending themselves if they attacked me for instance... 5 foot 2 middle aged mother.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
What kind of ignorant and cowardly dickhead goes out to attack others to "prevent fascism" with fascism?
They're a group of lowlife scum that use underhand and cowardly tactics against innocent people with different opinions.
The beta male gang full of cowardly useless filth.

Top Bottom