National Planning Framework β€” Ireland 2040 β€” The plan to increase Ireland's population by 1 million

Threads
What about 'Real Democracy Ireland'
dont know much about them , they dont exist any longer do they ?

I like peter o'loughlin , he sacrificed his teaching career for Ireland , but I think he made a mistake by getting involved with the Pegida thing , if peter stayed an independent , I have no doubt he would be elected , its just that people associate with pegida with something bad because the media is constantly bombarding them with this image .

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
dont know much about them , they dont exist any longer do they ?

I like peter o'loughlin , he sacrificed his teaching career for Ireland , but I think he made a mistake by getting involved with the Pegida thing , if peter stayed an independent , I have no doubt he would be elected , its just that people associate with pegida with something bad because the media is constantly bombarding them with this image .
As a name, for the website. ......Is Peter with the National Party now?
That's why i'd prefer to go 'Rogue'. .......To Hell with Irish media.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Well a party did try to meet at a hotel for a press conference, & the Zionists arrived & broke it up.. The Hotel was afraid to re-book them.
Madness. No freedom of Speech. The Jewess Bacik arrived with a big Smirk on her face, with her zombies. & Bullied the new Party.
i thought i could give them support, but do more damage on the ground. i would like to ask them what their plans are.
This is where you need a group of fire pissin street fighters to run out into this lot and give them a holiday in a wheelchair each when they show up with their smirk.
It's worked wonders in my area once they found out who they were mouthing at.
Faggots.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
This is where you need a group of fire pissin street fighters to run out into this lot and give them a holiday in a wheelchair each when they show up with their smirk.
It's worked wonders in my area once they found out who they were mouthing at.
Faggots.
Licensed security at meetings. Problem solved.

Threads
The fact that he's given up his career and taken a beating really says a lot about him. The party is registered and I think we could really make a difference there very quickly. What's everybody's thoughts on this?
its a wonderful thing to do , He could have lived a nice cosy life , you know have your teaching career , retire early , join fine gael , get a double pension , drive a big car , but he chose to put country first , It was the same with Martin Sellner , I'm sure his parents would have wanted him to have a nice professional career and cosy job but he chose to fight back and resist and thats the kind of person we need right now

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Licensed security at meetings. Problem solved.
The fact that he's given up his career and taken a beating really says a lot about him. The party is registered and I think we could really make a difference there very quickly. What's everybody's thoughts on this?
1. They won't pay for that. Anyone they deem not good enough to be associated with is told they're security which is why no one likes them.
2. Naive and predictable. Amateur and no planning. Their communication is disgraceful. I've heard hundreds if not over a thousand complaining about trying to contact them and being completely ignored. Way to go gathering support.
It's dead and not worth wasting time over.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
S
1. They won't pay for that. Anyone they deem not good enough to be associated with is told they're security which is why no one likes them.
2. Naive and predictable. Amateur and no planning. Their communication is disgraceful. I've heard hundreds if not over a thousand complaining about trying to contact them and being completely ignored. Way to go gathering support.
It's dead and not worth wasting time over.

But isn't that the point? He obviously has lost heart/ can't cope with the admin... that's something we could help with?

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
S

But isn't that the point? He obviously has lost heart/ can't cope with the admin... that's something we could help with?
I mentioned above he's not cut out to handle degenerate thugs and bullies.
All files that were sent to the DPP over people attacking them disappeared and nothing happened.
How are you going to help when they won't engage or reply? You are wasting YOUR time.

Top Bottom