National Planning Framework — Ireland 2040 — The plan to increase Ireland's population by 1 million

What kind of ignorant and cowardly dickhead goes out to attack others to "prevent fascism" with fascism?
They're a group of lowlife scum that use underhand and cowardly tactics against innocent people with different opinions.
The beta male gang full of cowardly useless filth.
its a generational thing , a lot of these people in Antifa , PBP etc are handed down these ideas from generation to generation . Its kind of a cult and I believe they recently formed their own martial arts club now in Dublin . I wont name it in case the site is accused of defamation . But I think the name gives it away .

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
its a generational thing , a lot of these people in Antifa , PBP etc are handed down these ideas from generation to generation . Its kind of a cult and I believe they recently formed their own martial arts club now in Dublin . I wont name it in case the site is accused of defamation . But I think the name gives it away .
a good kick in the balls will sort those handbags out.

Loads of lads round the country willing to give them a good slap each at this stage.
NO , TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT

THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD ....

these people want others to respond with violence , what they cant answer is the pen because they dont have any response to facts , statistics and common logic

What about Identity? They seem like a blank canvas politically.... maybe a better option for people like us?
I haven't seen Identity Ireland in months. They were very schizophrenic, chillin' with the New Dawn fash one minute, then claiming they are Farage fellow travellers the next. And then they get flabbergasted when the regime refused them a platform. It's naive to expect a fair play from the regime.

If you want a party that tells the truth, the NP is where you want to go, given that they tell the truth, including uncomfortable truths, they aren't that electable though, lol. Now, it isn't worth getting into a tizzy over the death penalty. I wouldn't let that stop you.

If you want to get a foothold on the institutions, Renua might be a vehicle to do it with a recent influx of pro-life patriots. Or the Irexit types but they need to be something that isn't too tethered to Nigel Farage or what they are doing in England. That's the state of play atm in party political terms.

Last edited:
What about 'Real Democracy Ireland'
It's a very chaotic party with lots of anti-austerity trots last time I checked. Gilroy had a well financed campaign in Meath, even towing around a large mobile TV screen and he got nowhere. I think "Direct Democracy" is more a recipe for chaos than anything else and not something that could be primed to meaningfully challenge this regime.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
like 12,000 people, €1 each ? What have they done? have they taken action?
No, I don't think they even offered a euro each.
If people had to pay for membership it would sort the jokers out from the real people.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
NO , TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT

THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD ....

these people want others to respond with violence , what they cant answer is the pen because they dont have any response to facts , statistics and common logic
Right, as long as they know it's there and willingly usable!

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
They don't have it in them to fight. It would be a straight run through anything they produce.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I haven't seen Identity Ireland in months. They were very schizophrenic, chillin' with the New Dawn fash one minute, then claiming they are Farage fellow travellers the next. And then they get flabbergasted when the regime refused them a platform. It's naive to expect a fair play from the regime.

If you want a party that tells the truth, the NP is where you want to go, given that they tell the truth, including uncomfortable truths, they aren't that electable though, lol. Now, it isn't worth getting into a tizzy over the death penalty. I wouldn't let that stop you.

If you want to get a foothold on the institutions, Renua might be a vehicle to do it with a recent influx of pro-life patriots. Or the Irexit types but they need to be something that isn't too tethered to Nigel Farage or what they are doing in England. That's the state of play atm in party political terms.

I wrote to Renua a week ago, asking them about their stance on Mass Immigration, & informing them of the huge level of anger out there re. Family Reunification/Chain Migration. ....They didn't even answer !
I wouldn't be interested in being pulled left & right with New Dawn, the death penalty etc. That's the problem about being a member of a party.
There is no time for that flapping about.
I just want to present the facts.

Top Bottom