National Planning Framework — Ireland 2040 — The plan to increase Ireland's population by 1 million

Kershaw

Premium Account
National Planning Framework — Ireland 2040 — The plan to increase Ireland's population by 1 million by 2040

The Irish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar says he plans to increase Ireland's population by one million people by 2040 as the National Planning Framework — Ireland 2040 — is due to be finalised next week.

The Minister For Health Simon Harris says It's a major plan which is going to shape the development of Ireland for the next number of years backed up by billions of euro in capital investment.

Tánaiste Simon Coveney says he wants to double the population of every city outside Dublin.

Brian Hayes MEP says that by 2050 the population of Nigeria could be over 400 million people and Europe needs to turn that to our advantage:
http://archive.is/6OhVd

60% of Africans are unemployed in Ireland:
Monitoring report on integration 2016 | ESRI - The Economic and Social Research Institute

National Planning Framework:
http://npf.ie/

Meanwhile, the new Chancellor of Austria, Sebastian Kurz which Leo just met:

Last edited:

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I was speaking to my parents who are not at all politically-minded recently about all this immigration and was happy to hear that they think it's crazy. They never seemed to mind it before, but now even they're wondering what the fu** the government is doing as they put it: 'to our little country'.

A little anecdote, but I've a feeling more people than not are thinking the same way...

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I was speaking to my parents who are not at all politically-minded recently about all this immigration and was happy to hear that they think it's crazy. They never seemed to mind it before, but now even they're wondering what the fu** the government is doing as they put it: 'to our little country'.

A little anecdote, but I've a feeling more people than not are thinking the same way...

Yes, I agree. But, sadly, there is no political party for them to support. Until we have that, I'm afraid the Invasion and Plantation will proceed at ever increasing velocity. Trying to stand between the Gombeen elite and their cheap migrant labour and rents is not something that individuals can do. We need a powerful political organisation. Of course the National Party is doing its best, but it won't be able to gain the confidence of the middle of the road people.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Yes, I agree. But, sadly, there is no political party for them to support. Until we have that, I'm afraid the Invasion and Plantation will proceed at ever increasing velocity. Trying to stand between the Gombeen elite and their cheap migrant labour and rents is not something that individuals can do. We need a powerful political organisation. Of course the National Party is doing its best, but it won't be able to gain the confidence of the middle of the road people.
As I've said before it's my view that any such party will inevitably gain the support of people who are openly racist and the media will then label the whole thing as racist. This will put a lot of people off associating with it.

Any such party needs to be very clear about what it stands for, i.e. preserving our cultural identity, our Christian values, our heritage, our way of life basically. I think it ought to be asking how we will cope during recessions when there'll be so many more people to support, to house, to feed, to provide public services for etc when we can't even manage now, and with automation meaning fewer people being needed in factories going forward etc.

I think any such party needs to be calling not for a halt to immigration but for a big reduction in it, for a time at least until we steady ourselves and see what's what for a few years.

If it's full of dummies like Tommy Robinson shouting about Muslims wanting to take over the world it will fail to gain the support required, IMO.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
As I've said before it's my view that any such party will inevitably gain the support of people who are openly racist and the media will then label the whole thing as racist. This will put a lot of people off associating with it.

Any such party needs to be very clear about what it stands for, i.e. preserving our cultural identity, our Christian values, our heritage, our way of life basically. I think it ought to be asking how we will cope during recessions when there'll be so many more people to support, to house, to feed, to provide public services for etc when we can't even manage now, and with automation meaning fewer people being needed in factories going forward etc.

I think any such party needs to be calling not for a halt to immigration but for a big reduction in it, for a time at least until we steady ourselves and see what's what for a few years.

If it's full of dummies like Tommy Robinson shouting about Muslims wanting to take over the world it will fail to gain the support required, IMO.

But the minute you even mention preserving cultural identity - they media will brand you a wacist or even worst - a Nationalist. But I fully agree that the message has to be "managing migration" rather than stopping it. Any targeting of specific religions or minorities will be impossible for a mass party. Of course, once power is gain, the squeeze can really be put on.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
But the minute you even mention preserving cultural identity - they media will brand you a wacist or even worst - a Nationalist. But I fully agree that the message has to be "managing migration" rather than stopping it. Any targeting of specific religions or minorities will be impossible for a mass party. Of course, once power is gain, the squeeze can really be put on.
Yes, managing migration. I think we ought to be constantly reviewing its impact positive and negative, and adopting in a manner that best safeguards our societal wellbeing.

Not just planning to bring millions for purely economic reasons enforced by globalist Oligarchs without a major analysis of all the repercussions in an ever-changing, economically fragile world.

The problem is even if you went in front of the media and said you only wanted to preserve your identity and Christian values, you will still be labelled "Racist".
Christ, people were beat up in O Connell Street for opposing ISIS!!!

Top Bottom