National Party's Máirtín Ó Baoighealláin speaking out against partisan Trade Unions

Macushla

PI Member

Máirtín Ó Baoighealláin of the National Party, a bus driver. I could see this man getting a lot of support from working-class Dubs. There needs to be more like him - honest, sound ordinary people - speaking up against the Destruction of Ireland through Mass-Immigration and the other ills of Irish Society.

Ar fheabhas, Máirtín.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Ráite go han-mhaith ar fad. Well done to this man, because we know these fake trade union "leaders" are bullies and will try to target him for speaking out. And how right he is that privatization means a race to the bottom. If Dublin Bus is privatized, we will hardly see an Irish driver working on it, but Africans on minimum wage.

Sham Fox

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They say they are a nationalist party
Good, I wasn't being snotty, its just I thought Justin mentioned right a lot in the early days but maybe I'm wrong. Not that I'm bothered, they get my vote either way. Left/right is mostly baloney to me now.

Macushla

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good, I wasn't being snotty, its just I thought Justin mentioned right a lot in the early days but maybe I'm wrong. Not that I'm bothered, they get my vote either way. Left/right is mostly baloney to me now.
People have stupid conceptions of left/right. People think "right" means pro-corporation. I see dopey communists talking about the rise of the "far-right" and how that is the rise of monopoly man capitalism. No - capitalism has gone gay anyway, look at who sponsors the LGBT parades every year.

El Chaval.

PI Member
People have stupid conceptions of left/right. People think "right" means pro-corporation. I see dopey communists talking about the rise of the "far-right" and how that is the rise of monopoly man capitalism. No - capitalism has gone gay anyway, look at who sponsors the LGBT parades every year.
The countries with the strictest immigration policies in the world are leftwing countries like Cuba, China, North Korea.
It's nigh impossible for gays to emigrate to Cuba.
Marriage to a Cuban is s stipulation, and gay marriage is illegal.

Top Bottom