• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Nancy Pelosi invades the North

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Nancy Pelosi visits Irish border and Derry

US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has visited the Irish border.

One of the most senior US politicians, she made the trip to Bridgend on the Derry-Donegal border on Thursday morning before a visit to Londonderry.

She is leading a delegation of US politicians on a trip to Ireland, with stops on both sides of the border.

Speaking at the border, she said she was there "out of respect for the courage of those who took part in talks that led to the Good Friday Agreement.
"We believe that Brexit should be just an aberration in this discussion as we continue to build and strengthen the peace that was generated by the Good Friday Agreement," she added.

"I did not come at that time - the last time I came was on the train before the accords.

'Soldiers stopped our bus'
"I came by train with my daughter to Belfast and the difference from what we went through then and what we saw in terms of tanks and wire - well, you know full well what we saw.

"That would be 21 years ago and what a difference there is now."

Irish border visit for US Speaker Pelosi
One of Soros Fein's string pullers coming into Town to make sure project farce continues apace.

Saul Goodman

Donator
Premium
PI Member
nancy is stinking the place out making it look like her crew are in charge

Conall Gulban

PI Member
I remember reading on /pol/ the day before Nancy Pelosi visited the north, someone (a Yank) on a thread saying "false flag incoming for Northern Ireland" then Lyra McKee was killed the next day - the day of Pelosis visit...

Top Bottom