My presence in a Church

• Thread starter Deleted member 2524
  • Start date

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Muslims ganging up and beating English kids. When one kid makes a stand the media turns against him and he's now living in fear of his life.

Threads
Over the coming christmas period, my Polish friend from my nursing degree has bought me tickets to attend with her Christmas songs/carols in the Cathedrale Christ Church, which is in the city centre of Dublin.

I have also spoken to my mother, who wishes to attend a catholic mass during christmas week, but is unsure if this will be ok.

Will our attendance be welcome, or will we not be allowed into the churches? This is genuine question, because I need to confirm to my friend this week and my mother is also wondering to about if she will go to the church or not.

Thanks
Of course you'll be welcome.

Threads
Long time ago, when I was a leftist libtard, I was working with a Pakistani fella. I thought he'd be interested in seeing inside a Church.
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him spitting on the floor as he was leaving the internal doors, in the area of the Holy Water basins.
It was around this time I questioned myself.
You should have planted the fucker.

Ted

PI Member
Threads
Over the coming christmas period, my Polish friend from my nursing degree has bought me tickets to attend with her Christmas songs/carols in the Cathedrale Christ Church, which is in the city centre of Dublin.

I have also spoken to my mother, who wishes to attend a catholic mass during christmas week, but is unsure if this will be ok.

Will our attendance be welcome, or will we not be allowed into the churches? This is genuine question, because I need to confirm to my friend this week and my mother is also wondering to about if she will go to the church or not.

Thanks
Gandhi is reported to have visited a church by way of checking out Christianity, but left in disgust when somebody allegedly made a disparaging remark about his race.

What a snowflake!

I hope you're made of sterner stuff in the event that you come across an asshole, even a christian one.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
Threads
Lot of people on here think that Jesus is respected in Islam, not true. They think that all the previous prophets from the Judea Christianity era were muslims and were given books which they then proceeded to corrupt. It is my opinion that Islam appropriated Jesus for their own ends. They even think he was a muslim.

Jesus’ mother tongue was Aramaic. In his own lifetime he was called Yeshua in Aramaic, and Jesu in Greek. This is like calling the same person John when speaking English and Jean when speaking French: Jesu, pronounced "Yesoo", is the Greek form of Aramaic Yeshua. (The final -s in Jesu-s is a Greek grammatical ending.) Yeshua is itself a form of Hebrew Yehoshua’, which means ‘the Lord is salvation’. However Yehoshua’ is normally given in English as Joshua. So Joshua and Jesus are variants of the same name.

Yeshua of Nazareth was never called ‘Isa, the name the Qur’an gives to him. Arab-speaking Christians refer to Jesus as Yasou’ (from Yeshua) not ‘Isa.

I'll wait for Sword to give her imput she seems more knowledgable on religious matters than me.

Roisin2

PI Member
Threads
Yes, and it was a forced spit. you know when you almost bend over and make a noise as you spit.
He really wanted me to see.
So you ask your Pakistani mate to come see inside a church. Then he makes a show of spitting on the floor as you’re leaving, ensuring that you see him do this.

You just made that all up, didn’t you?

Threads
So you ask your Pakistani mate to come see inside a church. Then he makes a show of spitting on the floor as you’re leaving, ensuring that you see him do this.

You just made that all up, didn’t you?
I know you live in some liberal cocoon, but yes , these things do happen

Threads
I also think what mosques did up and down Ireland last year was commendable and wonderful. Opening their doors to the homeless and hungry during the cold spell shows humanity at its best.
you do realise this is a conversion strategy , they also hand out flyers outside their places of worship offering tea etc to passersby . Its all about conversion to islam , there is no real charity involved .

Top Bottom