My presence in a Church

• Thread starter Deleted member 2524
  • Start date
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
Pakistanis are sneaky people, telling one thing and doing the other.

Murtinho

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Good man yerself.

It's like an addiction but a good one because you can keep in touch with people of a like mind.

Even though most of us will never meet, it's like an extended family, especially when you get bored of your real family!
Very true. I did miss this site while I was away. I don't think I'll bother signing back up with FB, twatter etc.

Threads
Long time ago, when I was a leftist libtard, I was working with a Pakistani fella. I thought he'd be interested in seeing inside a Church.
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him spitting on the floor as he was leaving the internal doors, in the area of the Holy Water basins.
It was around this time I questioned myself.
Brown bastard.

Ted

PI Member
Threads
Yes, of course, you will be welcome.

I also think it is decent of you to attend such a place, Christ is a prophet in Islam so its good you celebrate his birth too.

I also think what mosques did up and down Ireland last year was commendable and wonderful. Opening their doors to the homeless and hungry during the cold spell shows humanity at its best.

Well done to you for visiting the church Catholic or other during this Christmas time.
Some Muslim parents are forbidding their primary school children to hear or speak the name of Jesus, all while sending them to Catholic schools.

Threads
Some Muslim parents are forbidding their primary school children to hear or speak the name of Jesus, all while sending them to Catholic schools.
Remember hearing some spastic presenter on the radio saying, "Driving to work today and saw a group of lovely Muslim children getting ready for St. Patricks Day dressed in green robes."
Green robes is an Islamic tradition and nothing to do with St Paddy, but he was extolling multiculturism even though he was as thick as horse-shit.

Ted

PI Member
Threads
I think they may have mistaken me as a possible convert.
I was quite outspoken about the Iraqi invasion and voiced my support to the Baathist resistance in the early days before they morphed into ISIS.
They may have mistaken my political support as being pro-Islam (which it was not).
When I asked another of these Pakistanis about Christians in Pakistan, one of them laughed and said "We treat them like dogs. They do all the dirty jobs like cleaning shit in the street".
Last I heard of them, they were England bound.
My friend works in education in Pakistan. She's a Christian.
She has an armed guard 24-7.

Awoken

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Over the coming christmas period, my Polish friend from my nursing degree has bought me tickets to attend with her Christmas songs/carols in the Cathedrale Christ Church, which is in the city centre of Dublin.

I have also spoken to my mother, who wishes to attend a catholic mass during christmas week, but is unsure if this will be ok.

Will our attendance be welcome, or will we not be allowed into the churches? This is genuine question, because I need to confirm to my friend this week and my mother is also wondering to about if she will go to the church or not.Mohammad's daughter was called Fatima. Fatima is revered by Catholics as a place of pilgrimage due to the message of the Virgin Mary who reportedly appeared there.

Thanks

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Pakistani's really do give Muslims a bad reputation.
I heard an Imam from the middle east say how Muslims used to think of London as a great city, the place where the British empire was run from. They would see it as a huge honour if a young person from the village was able to go there and study etc.

But when they heard a Pakistani had become Mayor they lost respect for it. The entire region seem to hold Pakistanis in contempt.

Catalpa

PI Member
Threads
Long time ago, when I was a leftist libtard, I was working with a Pakistani fella. I thought he'd be interested in seeing inside a Church.
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him spitting on the floor as he was leaving the internal doors, in the area of the Holy Water basins.
It was around this time I questioned myself.
What a Sicko! :confused:

BTW I have been in Mosques - and prayed too

I certainly didn't spit upon the ground when I was there.

I respect the rights of others to have different sets of beliefs.

As for the OP that Christ Church is no longer a Catholic Cathedral

- so you wont be attending Mass as such.

Top Bottom