• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

My new blog: The Patriot Gael

subversive writer

PI Member
I'm toying with the idea of making a podcast too. It'll be short excerpts, maybe even me just reading out my articles.

Heres a prototype, I'll record it all myself of course, no robot voices, although i kinda like the intro/outro voice :)
Dead link šŸ˜²
Be careful using your own voice. If the Marxist fck shittery identify you they will hound your job get you sacced and house to make you "relent"

mikeo

PI Member
A lot of energy ...Awakened anger against the Agenda....over there, though. Some really active Irish/Patriot pages.

mikeo

PI Member
Be careful using your own voice. If the Marxist fck shittery identify you they will hound your job get you sacced and house to make you "relent"
Unless you're physically able to....... PUNCH THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM:p ...one at a time of course.

subversive writer

PI Member
Unless you're physically able to....... PUNCH THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM:p ...one at a time of course.
It's not Marquis of queensberry rules they don't make themselves known and you will just wake up one day and you'll be sacked and unemployable and you won't know why. They are playing a cerebral game and you have to play play the same way

mikeo

PI Member
Hopefully beat them at their own Game..

Devious Bastards though....that's for sure.

OP
TheIrishRight

TheIrishRight

PI Member
Itd be appreciated if you could share it round so. I added a few peopl on there but my focus is twitter nad blog for now. ill try and expand on fb I know older folks are more active there

mikeo

PI Member
Itd be appreciated if you could share it round so. I added a few peopl on there but my focus is twitter nad blog for now. ill try and expand on fb I know older folks are more active there

"Older Folks"!!! o_O....."Well Sir, I'll have you know, that...." :ROFLMAO:

I 'liked your page' and, .I'll try and spread it around (y)

Top Bottom