• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

My new blog: The Patriot Gael

mikeo

PI Member
Hi all,

I'm just introducing my new blog/magazine: The Patriot Gael. thepatriotgael – Medium

My aim is to produce short, accessible articles highlighting key nationalist talking points.
I plan to build out more social media pages in the coming days and help spread the word.

Hopefully you'll give it a chance and a follow
Anyone interested in contributing feel free to contact me.

Vote National Party! :wave:

That's the Spirit.....Great effort. All the best, and success to your effort!(y)

mikeo

PI Member
Would you not like him/her to advocate some solutions rather than engaging in the rather facile exercise of simply stating problems?

You COULD elect more Male Politicians with husbands a la Leo .....for a start! :LOL:

Talk Back

PI Member
Hi all,

I'm just introducing my new blog/magazine: The Patriot Gael. thepatriotgael – Medium

My aim is to produce short, accessible articles highlighting key nationalist talking points.
I plan to build out more social media pages in the coming days and help spread the word.

Good luck with the blog/magazine.

Would you mind using a map of Ireland rather than the 'Southern Ireland' State map when referring to Ireland?

There is only one Ireland - and that is the whole of our country.

OP
TheIrishRight

TheIrishRight

PI Member
Good luck with the blog/magazine.

Would you mind using a map of Ireland rather than the 'Southern Ireland' State map when referring to Ireland?

There is only one Ireland - and that is the whole of our country.
Thanks.

Are you referring to the image for Ireland 2040?

Thats not an image I created, I think only the South is subject to this 'initiative'

But I get where your coming from. Ill use 32 county images whenever I need.

Talk Back

PI Member
Thanks.

Are you referring to the image for Ireland 2040?

Thats not an image I created, I think only the South is subject to this 'initiative'

But I get where your coming from. Ill use 32 county images whenever I need.
I was yes.

I'm a Nationalist/Republican - whatever label you like. One thing I am not is a Partitionist.

Not having a go at you personally - but you referred to the "Nation" and the "people of Ireland" and the "cost of living in Ireland" and "will the Irish wake up before they become a minority in their own land" - while displaying a map of the 'Southern Ireland' State.

The 'Southern Ireland' State is not Ireland - it is merely in Ireland.

Anyone who refers to Ireland while intentionally excluding counties Derry, Down, Armagh, Antrim, Fermanagh and Tyrone is a traitor to Ireland.

I'm not saying you intentionally excluded the occupied 6 counties of Ireland - I'm pointing out that a Nationalist Movement should be careful about not alienating Nationalists.

The Nation is Ireland - and there is only one Ireland, and that is the whole of our country.

OP
TheIrishRight

TheIrishRight

PI Member
I was yes.

I'm a Nationalist/Republican - whatever label you like. One thing I am not is a Partitionist.

Not having a go at you personally - but you referred to the "Nation" and the "people of Ireland" and the "cost of living in Ireland" and "will the Irish wake up before they become a minority in their own land" - while displaying a map of the 'Southern Ireland' State.

The 'Southern Ireland' State is not Ireland - it is merely in Ireland.

Anyone who refers to Ireland while intentionally excluding counties Derry, Down, Armagh, Antrim, Fermanagh and Tyrone is a traitor to Ireland.

I'm not saying you intentionally excluded the occupied 6 counties of Ireland - I'm pointing out that a Nationalist Movement should be careful about not alienating Nationalists.

The Nation is Ireland - and there is only one Ireland, and that is the whole of our country.
I understand, I was merely using the map with the Ireland 2040 image. Not a partitionist either, believe me.

mikeo

PI Member
Hi all,

Do you want facebook exposure?

Top Bottom