• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

My new blog: The Patriot Gael

TheIrishRight

PI Member
Hi all,

I'm just introducing my new blog/magazine: The Patriot Gael. thepatriotgael – Medium

My aim is to produce short, accessible articles highlighting key nationalist talking points.
I plan to build out more social media pages in the coming days and help spread the word.

Hopefully you'll give it a chance and a follow
Anyone interested in contributing feel free to contact me.

Vote National Party! :wave:

OP
TheIrishRight

TheIrishRight

PI Member
I'm toying with the idea of making a podcast too. It'll be short excerpts, maybe even me just reading out my articles.

Heres a prototype, I'll record it all myself of course, no robot voices, although i kinda like the intro/outro voice :)
Dead link 😲

Last edited:

YoungDan

PI Member
The best of luck.
Are you going to reveal your identity.
Is that you in the picture.

Monk

Gone Fishing
DEPORTED
No and no

I'm in an area where my views would be instant blacklisting so staying anon for now
So if 'progress' is not going to fix the issues you randomly highlighted, what is, I was struck by the fact that you posed no solutions.

Monk

Gone Fishing
DEPORTED
You must have read this article, thanks😉.
“Suffering, they name is progress.”
by Joseph Gael

https://link.medium.com/yMvGmSOTt3
Of course I read it, I wouldn't have commented on it otherwise. You didn't answer my question though, if 'progress' is not the solution, what is, surely if you've gone to the bother of writing a blog, you've thought about some soultions to the issues you're concerned about?

Monk

Gone Fishing
DEPORTED
Love your writing style. Keep it up. It takes time and energy to get thoughts and ideas on “paper”. Looking forward to your next episode
Would you not like him/her to advocate some solutions rather than engaging in the rather facile exercise of simply stating problems?

PensivePatriot

PI Member
Hi all,

I'm just introducing my new blog/magazine: The Patriot Gael. thepatriotgael – Medium

My aim is to produce short, accessible articles highlighting key nationalist talking points.
I plan to build out more social media pages in the coming days and help spread the word.

Hopefully you'll give it a chance and a follow
Anyone interested in contributing feel free to contact me.

Vote National Party! :wave:
I believe that name is already taken by a small YouTuber. There was also a Twitter handle of the same name, are you the same person or just using their name?

Top Bottom