MUSLIM SOMALI SEX GANG SAY RAPING WHITE BRITISH CHILDREN “PART OF THEIR CULTURE”

Dublin Stan

PI Member
theres a sound vid that elaborates on our indentured servant past .. feminists .. my mother is a single mother feminist .. all i will say is when modern western feminism crashes and burns and they are topping themselves in the streets ( or muslims are ) i will get down on knees and praise God(s) any God, aliens even .. wishful thinking .. but what a sweet day
Feminism has been hijacked by god diggers. Many lesbian feminists have been paying very close attewntion to all this bs and the protest Pride parades because theyknow what is going on. Case in point SF and Antrim GAA brought little children to Belfast Pride, which is directly linked to what Jeffrey Epstein was up to - and worse

Feminism has been hijacked by god diggers. Many lesbian feminists have been paying very close attewntion to all this bs and the protest Pride parades because theyknow what is going on. Case in point SF and Antrim GAA brought little children to Belfast Pride, which is directly linked to what Jeffrey Epstein was up to - and worse
i cant wait someday when the wheat is separated from the chaff within our sickly ,unwell, liberal societies.. check out Edward Dutton on YT really interesting works by him

Hitchcock

PI Member
PI Member
Hardly. If you are claiming that you can diagnose phobia, then you should be a qualified psychiatrist. Otherwise, you are joining the blackguards who are trying to frame phobia as a moral failing, rather than as a serious mental disorder.
Unlike the blackguards like you who frame phobia based on hatred as a positive thing?

Top Bottom