MUSLIM SOMALI SEX GANG SAY RAPING WHITE BRITISH CHILDREN “PART OF THEIR CULTURE”

Clanrickard

PI Member
Clearly, your report was not deemed to be valid. That happens, you know.
Well if I reported your obvious anti-semtic rantings I can only conclude the Mod who recived the reporter was just as anti-Semitic as you are. Not much use in reporting then is there. Of course if you are too much of a snowflake to handle criticism that is not really anyone else's fault but your own.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Well if I reported your obvious anti-semtic rantings I can only conclude the Mod who recived the reporter was just as anti-Semitic as you are. Not much use in reporting then is there. Of course if you are too much of a snowflake to handle criticism that is not really anyone else's fault but your own.

The basic problem is that you are a highly opinionated fellow, who imagines that everything you believe is "obviously" true. That's fine for the proceedings within the confines of your own private skull, but, in the outside world you must be subject to a greater collective wisdom. If the mod team decide your reports are not valid, then you should not throw tantrums and start throwing foul language at everyone in sight, but rather consider to yourself that you just might be mistaken.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
The usual irrelevant response from you.

Hardly. If you are claiming that you can diagnose phobia, then you should be a qualified psychiatrist. Otherwise, you are joining the blackguards who are trying to frame phobia as a moral failing, rather than as a serious mental disorder.

your stupid. Check out Edward Dutton

Last edited:
There are places in Europe where young white girls (10-14 years) are being brought to meet young male "refugees" (20-30) years to help them integrate. The pictures are as sleazy as can be. It is not just Somalis. Common sense is gone out the window and look what is coming in
dont doubt that at all but any sources? our societies deserve to crash so hard ( if it does il be there to pick up the pieces. and throw them)

I follow lesbian feminists on social media and they are up on all this. The radical lesbian feminists are in wtf mode and are great sources for all this crap

theres a sound vid that elaborates on our indentured servant past .. feminists .. my mother is a single mother feminist .. all i will say is when modern western feminism crashes and burns and they are topping themselves in the streets ( or muslims are ) i will get down on knees and praise God(s) any God, aliens even .. wishful thinking .. but what a sweet day

I saw this yesterday. Terrifying and a few short years til we might have the same here. Where are the sturdy Yorkshiremen of yore. I can kind of understand why mgtow dont want to help purple haired wimmin.....but a girl child in obvious danger? Come on lads and lassies.
few short years? they are already here lol .. i lived in an area infested with them ( D15 ) see my 1st comment on Courtown thread. all i can hope for is that there is a Rottherham-esque scandal here down the line .. tick ... tock ...")

Top Bottom