MUSLIM SOMALI SEX GANG SAY RAPING WHITE BRITISH CHILDREN “PART OF THEIR CULTURE”

Clanrickard

PI Member
A Chairde, the language used on this thread is an absolute disgrace. You should all know that it is not permitted to refer to your fellow posters as "xenophobes," "racists," "rapists," "human garbage," "vermin," etc. etc. Please read the forum rules before posting any further. TG.
But racism and antisemitism is ok? Gotcha.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Why is your friend Ronit Lentin so keen on getting Somalis into Ireland?
Why does Israel round them up, abuse them and deport them? Why did Trinity College hire this woman to lecture in Gender Studies? Could no Irish or EU person do that bs? Why is Trinity allowed get away with such hires, who then go on to tell us what swine we are?

Willow

PI Member
Why does Israel round them up, abuse them and deport them? Why did Trinity College hire this woman to lecture in Gender Studies? Could no Irish or EU person do that bs? Why is Trinity allowed get away with such hires, who then go on to tell us what swine we are?
I gotta admit that I had never heard of this person prior to today. I guess we were allocated our own Barbara Lerner Spectre by those whom we mustnt mention. Watching that clip was very bad for my blood pressure. And they call us tinfoil hats...

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

It really is an abuse of the taxpayer to have fake courses like "gender studies," when so many of our young lads and girls are denied a basic education or trade. It's insult to injury that foreign wasters are brought in and paid to run these fake courses.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
It really is an abuse of the taxpayer to have fake courses like "gender studies," when so many of our young lads and girls are denied a basic education or trade. It's insult to injury that foreign wasters are brought in and paid to run these fake courses.
Lesbians Anne Gilligan and Catherine Zappone got bs teaching lebian theology before going on to more lucrative things. Universities must be cleared of all these whack jobs.

Willow

PI Member
You can't be dealing with anyone from that part of the world
Hi Desert Fox - I'd agree but academia is rammed with them and their poisonous ramblings. At taxpayer's - ours - largesse. Isnt it marvellous - they got the fools to pay for their own enslavement.

Clanrickard

PI Member
No, calling people racists or anti-semites is against the rules and will result in a ban.
What about if they post anti-Semitic and racist material? That makes them racist and anti-semitic and therefore they deserve to be called out on it.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
What about if they post anti-Semitic and racist material? That makes them racist and anti-semitic and therefore they deserve to be called out on it.

Then you should report it and leave it to the mod team. Don't take it on yourself to deal with the matter.

Top Bottom