• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Muslim brings daughters to Clinic to have Genitals mutilated

PapaQuebec

PI Member
No, not yet
Then you obviously don't remember when - maybe 20 years ago now - a TD for a South County Dublin constituency made enquiries of a Consultant Gynaecologist as to the possibility of having FGM performed on a constituents' daughter under clinical condition?

I know - as do many people - the identity of the TD in question, but as they have always denied responsibility I won't put the site at risk of legal proceedings by using the name here

BSA

PI Member
I'm trying to find the source...

A year or so ago.. I read a report that 'several hundred' children have already been genitally mutilated each year in Ireland.. mostly carried out by tribal headman type , 'experts'..

The reasoning, so to speak, of the people who carry out this neutering and injury of women is ..if you give us access to your collapsing health care system to carry out this practice it'll be much safer...

Imagine entertaining this ...how weak and useless would you have to be..?

Reactions: jpc

PapaQuebec

PI Member
I'm trying to find the source...

A year or so ago.. I read a report that 'several hundred' children have already been genitally mutilated each year in Ireland.. mostly carried out by tribal headman type , 'experts'..

The reasoning, so to speak, of the people who carry out this neutering and injury of women is ..if you give us access to your collapsing health care system to carry out this practice it'll be much safer...

Imagine entertaining this ...how weak and useless would you have to be..?
Back in 2003 a month-old boy of Nigerian parentage died from blood loss after being circumcised on a kitchen table by Osagie Igbinidion.

I attended Mr Igbinidion's trial two years later where I was horrified to hear Mr. Justice Haugh effectively instruct the jury to acquit the accused on the grounds that we should't hold people from one culture to account based on the morality of another culture - (they weren't his exact words - it's a long time ago now)

Liberals at the time roundly condemned Ireland in general and Micheal Martin (then health Minister) in particular for failing "to address the cultural needs) of the child's parents

I ask you!

BSA

PI Member
Back in 2003 a month-old boy of Nigerian parentage died from blood loss after being circumcised on a kitchen table by Osagie Igbinidion.

I attended Mr Igbinidion's trial two years later where I was horrified to hear Mr. Justice Haugh effectively instruct the jury to acquit the accused on the grounds that we should't hold people from one culture to account based on the morality of another culture - (they weren't his exact words - it's a long time ago now)

Liberals at the time roundly condemned Ireland in general and Micheal Martin (then health Minister) in particular for failing "to address the cultural needs) of the child's parents

I ask you!
words fail me....

Being weak and ineffectual - two traits which have always been despised in men.. until now that is.

Karloff

PI Member
The evil crap that culture can carry alone with it surviving the centuries and all the enlightenment of mankind.

Sad that the culture today is protected by and advanced by women themselves.

Top Bottom