• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Musings about Massachusetts

• Thread starter Purple colonel
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 546

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
Thought I'd open a thread about some of my recent travels, the days when international travel was still a possibility.

I was in Boston recently, wonderful place. The wildlife was spectacular, the trees beginning to bloom, the fishing boats in the harbor, the aroma of New England seafood cuisine wafting through the streets.

What a time that was, how I miss it. The vibrancy and big city feel of Boston, the history and magnificent architecture. Though I wonder if I'm really missing out on much?

I chatted to a friend last night who lives on the North End. According to him, the whole area has changed, the city buzz has gone, people are worried, even something about the wildlife seems amiss.

It is amazing how things can change so fast. I wonder will we ever get back to travelling and exploring as we used to, or has that world passed into the abyss for an eternity?
me me meee!
Open a facebook account Dan, and you can catalogue your bowel movements there
nobody here cares.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
Thor would you believe someone started a thread earlier asking people how to put a former member called Dan Og on ignore?

Saul Goodman

Donator
Premium
PI Member
I don't think thor is tran myles

OP
P

Purple colonel

Non Registered Member
For the last time, I am NOT Dan!!

OP
P