Mozart

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
mozart, he only made one film, ammadeus, and then he disappears, whats all that about?

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
that was beautiful old school. thank you, im not a total punk rocker either, now i know this isnt mozart, its verdi, the following piece was on an old tommy o brien tape i got my father years ago one xmas. he used to listen to tommy every sunday morning, im sure u did too, i got a gra for the odd aria and such like listening to that show. tommy was an aul gent. i actually dug out the tape when i was suffering with bad flu when i was about 18 - it had a profound healing affect on me. now i cant remember who was singing the following on the tommy tape, but the four singers here are incredible. the applause goes on for two minutes after, it dies down but there a couple of lads down the back who wont stop roaring and clapping and the whole audience strikes up again. it is truly marvelous. sutherland hits a high d (so ive read) at the end which verdi didnt put there, but let her off i say, i think its her more than pavarotti theyre applauding, also, isola jones has the best cleavage of all time.

OP
OP
Old School Nationalist
I don't want to nit pick, but Xmas is not a thing. Besides that, thanks very much for your input. I really love Mozart. The priests at my school always taught us that classical music is for everyone. It transcends race and politics. It's universal!

Top Bottom