Mother tells of heartbreak after six kids sleep in Garda station

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
They have an income of just under 50,000 euro per year. If one was working they would need to earn over 80,000 per year before tax etc.
Personally I think this was orchestrated by someone else to get her a better or bigger or cheaper house (less than 300 euro per month) than she was in.
I think its fair that a mother does her best for her children but I think in this case it is somewhat unreasonable. She has a right to be accommodated but I don't agree that a family has a right to be accommodated close by to their family or the city centre.

Actually the Dublin corporation should allow all families around the city centre in social housing to buy out their houses at a fraction of their value and allow them to sell on on the basis that they cannot apply for social housing again in their lifetime and their children cannot apply for social housing in the Dublin centre area.

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
Those kids should be taken off her and put in care. She had to leave the last place because she wasn't paying her rent. She was getting 2800 a month HAP. She had 8 months to find a new house. She is a settled knacker with lots of relatives who could help her out. She did this as a publicity stunt to skip the housing queue. Only last week she posted pictures of 3 very large pieces of waterford crystal that she'd bought. Please don't feel sorry for this parastic bitch, we need to stop this crap where she can breed like a rat, never do a days work and get a rent supplement of almost 3 grand a month. There are rural towns and villages all over Ireland that are dying. She has no job, never had and never will, the same as the father of those kids. Fook her down the country and the same with the rest of the work shy parasites like her and send a message loud and clear that the days of taking the piss are over.
2800 per month? Are you serious?

Saw a case recently where the landlords house was repossessed. Because he couldnt pay his mortgage. The reason he couldn't pay his mortgage was because the tenant didn't pay their rent.

Given the amount of kids she's popping out, does Ireland allow conjugal visits ?
He is, the joint FB page is usually an indicator that the lad is in jail. She's stripped all the makeup off her face and the fake tan. Take a look at her FB page, the daughter had a very expensive bespoke Communion dress. She likes a good drink, she's plenty of money for crystal. She's a parasite and every single year we get these cases of people who won't work and wouldn't be able to get accommodation privately because they are nightmare tenants that nobody would want to rent to and nobody would want to live beside. Those kids are going to have the piss ripped out of them when they go back to school.

2800 per month? Are you serious?

Saw a case recently where the landlords house was repossessed. Because he couldnt pay his mortgage. The reason he couldn't pay his mortgage was because the tenant didn't pay their rent.
Yep. Which she wasn't paying. She has a record of not paying her landlord now so the Council will probably put her in a nice big house in a private estate where she and her brood can destroy the neighbourhood and the property prices of the people who go out to work to pay their mortgages.

I have huge sympathy for these poor kids, and I dread to think what the future holds. Given the information on here, and some things I've heard outside of here, I think the children would be better off in care.

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
Yep. Which she wasn't paying. She has a record of not paying her landlord now so the Council will probably put her in a nice big house in a private estate where she and her brood can destroy the neighbourhood and the property prices of the people who go out to work to pay their mortgages.
But how much did she have to pay?

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
I have huge sympathy for these poor kids, and I dread to think what the future holds. Given the information on here, and some things I've heard outside of here, I think the children would be better off in care.
Don't agree with that. Better of with their mother. The council should provide her with a 4 bed house, the house suitable for the needs of the kids not the parents. A council house not a rented house not necessarily in an area she wants the house. Somewhere in D4 would be best, the same area should also be used for refugees instead of putting them into ghettos. Smaller developments in the best area's would be better, people would be better encouraged to improve their lot in life living in a good neighbourhood.

Foster care is something like 2800 euro per child per month.

Don't agree with that. Better of with their mother. The council should provide her with a 4 bed house, the house suitable for the needs of the kids not the parents. A council house not a rented house not necessarily in an area she wants the house. Somewhere in D4 would be best, the same area should also be used for refugees instead of putting them into ghettos. Smaller developments in the best area's would be better, people would be better encouraged to improve their lot in life living in a good neighbourhood.

Foster care is something like 2800 euro per child per month.
Going by the posts here, both the mother and the father apparently have a history of criminality. It would appear that the mother has money for alcohol and luxuries, and had a house but, for reasons unknown, either got evicted or left it. The mother was in the papers some years back regarding being homeless, and yet has had at least one child since. If all these things are true, it seems extremely unlikely these children will have anything but an extremely difficult childhood.

OP
OP
FightingForTheBull
‘An avalanche of homelessness is coming,’ says McVerry
Campaigner says he is shocked but not surprised at family sleeping on plastic chairs

Campaigner Fr Peter McVerry is predicting that “an avalanche of homelessness is coming down the road” and that the Pope’s visit is “a test run.”

The problem is “getting worse and worse” he told RTÉ’s Today with Miriam show.
“It is beyond a crisis, it is getting out of control and the Government doesn’t know what to do. I really fear what is going to happen in the next two years.”

Fr McVerry said he had been shocked but not surprised at reports that a mother and her six children slept on plastic chairs in Tallaght Garda Station on Wednesday night.
“The difference between this case and others is that photos were taken of the children sleeping on plastic chairs and the photos went viral. That’s what caused the outrage.
“This has been going on for months.”
He said that the majority of people now presenting as homeless have come from the private rental sector where they were evicted because the landlord was selling the property or carrying out renovations.

‘An avalanche of homelessness is coming,’ says McVerry

Top Bottom