Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Morgoth's Review Hangout - Irish 2040 Special

Una

Donator
PI Member
Can Someone tell me if the Photo of the Irish School Girl, with Simon Coveney & the Photo their holding for Ireland 2040 is Photo Shopped ? ?
Did Coveney ACTUALLY present this Photo to the Press as his Vision for IRELAND 2040 ???????????????????????????????????????????????
AM I DREAMIN' ?
Morgoth's Review: When Irish Eyes Aren't Smiling: Project 2040

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I skimmed through the video there. And it's good to see people unapologetically declare forbidden views. It's very important that happens. Project 2040 is basically yet another genocidal plantation cloaked in a slick commercial sales pitch.

Remarks that it is foolish to quarrel with six county protestants or Englishmen whilst one's veins fill up with globalist toxin are, of course, on point. Don't do that boys n' girls.

But if you are going to understand the present crisis, then you have to understand the source material of globalism is the "liberal mercantilism" of the Anglosphere mixed in with the New Leftism from German-Jewish thinkers. Anti-British headbanging is unwanted of course but a confrontation with snowflake-mercantilim as synthesised by the Anglosphere is required if the globalist menace is to be expelled. The British regime remains one of the many active adversaries working against Ireland -- and against England.

I don't want to apologise for republican outfits; they have totally inexcusable blindspots in regard to the globalist menace. But if the houses of your activists are being raided regularly and your people are kidnapped by the Orange regime without charge for years on end, that will feature prominently as part of your output and that would be so with any organisation in similar circumstance.

Can Someone tell me if the Photo of the Irish School Girl, with Simon Coveney & the Photo their holding for Ireland 2040 is Photo Shopped ? ?
Did Coveney ACTUALLY present this Photo to the Press as his Vision for IRELAND 2040 ???????????????????????????????????????????????
AM I DREAMIN' ?
Morgoth's Review: When Irish Eyes Aren't Smiling: Project 2040
lol ye the inner picture is a photoshop from what i can tell

Ireland 2040 Our Plan – National Planning Framework » Over 3,000 Students Nationwide Paint a Picture of how they want Ireland to look in 2040

Our open borders globalist bilderberg sell out minster was posing with the girl to the right of the other soup drinker in this photo, i assume the original picture was the one she is holding
http://npf.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/NO-FEE-MIN-COVENEY-GREEN-SCHOOLS-MX3.jpg

D

Deleted member 1300

Non Registered Member
I skimmed through the video there. And it's good to see people unapologetically declare forbidden views. It's very important that happens. Project 2040 is basically yet another genocidal plantation cloaked in a slick commercial sales pitch.

Remarks that it is foolish to quarrel with six county protestants or Englishmen whilst one's veins fill up with globalist toxin are, of course, on point. Don't do that boys n' girls.

But if you are going to understand the present crisis, then you have to understand the source material of globalism is the "liberal mercantilism" of the Anglosphere mixed in with the New Leftism from German-Jewish thinkers. Anti-British headbanging is unwanted of course but a confrontation with snowflake-mercantilim as synthesised by the Anglosphere is required if the globalist menace is to be expelled. The British regime remains one of the many active adversaries working against Ireland -- and against England.

I don't want to apologise for republican outfits; they have totally inexcusable blindspots in regard to the globalist menace. But if the houses of your activists are being raided regularly and your people are kidnapped by the Orange regime without charge for years on end, that will feature prominently as part of your output and that would be so with any organisation in similar circumstance.
It seems to me most of those nationalists who attacked Morgoth on Twitter are from the south and were born after the troubles ended.

Top Bottom