Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared More Violence in Ireland to come

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
So far I have seen cops stand by and allow a statue to be criminally damaged, they also stood by and allowed the Churchill statue to be vandalized and then go after a man who took down a few of the anti-Churchill placards, and in Milton Keynes, the Police got on their knees.

We also have videos of cops running away from a handful of protestors.

It's looking like all of those things you cited are a consequence of a poorly conceived police strategy designed to avoid antagonising protestors (particularly the antifa elements). That clearly failed. That is the fault of the Old Bill's commanding officers, not the rank and file officers.

I'd imagine that a lot of the rank and file officers attempting to control the rioters...oh sorry I mean protestors.. are from the same generation i.e. millennials. (I'd hate to see them take on striking miners). At times it looked to me like the police had sent a detachment of school boys in riot helmets to break up the mob.

BSA

PI Member
Ireland is a small country it will be very hard to cover up all this racial violence by our new arrivals.
They are doing a good job of it so far..

The radio TV and the newspapers are marching in lockstep.. Unpleasant truths are simply not reported or discussed.. Stories that don't fit in the mass migration brain wash are simply ignored or worse denied.. Names and other details like immigration status are not mentioned.. They are all entirely on board with anti free speech laws..

Any person questioning their narrative is demonized... Only for this site we would be as dumb and uniformed as the RTE ' news..

One small site battling a tidal wave of Globohomo narrative /dreck... Most alarmingly... much of it state sponsored..

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member

The radio TV and the newspapers are marching in lockstep.. Unpleasant truths are simply not reported or discussed.. Stories that don't fit in the mass migration brain wash are simply ignored or worse denied.. Names and other details like immigration status are not mentioned.. They are all entirely on board with anti free speech laws..

Any person questioning their narrative is demonized... Only for this site we would be as dumb and uniformed as the RTE ' news..

One small site battling a tidal wave of Globohomo narrative /dreck... Most alarmingly... much of it state sponsored..
About 20 odd posters here and a handful of youtubers.
Everyone else is more or less onboard.

jpc

PI Member

The state advertising money for Wuflu adds etc helps to keep opinions in line.

BSA

PI Member
About 20 odd posters here and a handful of youtubers.
Everyone else is more or less onboard.

It seems to me that this little site is one of the last outposts of spirited discussion and genuine difference of opinions..

If the site wasn't based in the US where, unlike Ireland's EU handbag dogs, they protect free speech in the Constitution the Irish Regime would be on it like Nigerians at the Tesco cooked chicken counter....

Close it down, they'd say, haven't we Joe Duffy for spirited discussions..

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
It seems to me that this little site is one of the last outposts of spirited discussion and genuine difference of opinions..

If the site wasn't based in the US where, unlike Ireland's EU handbag dogs, they protect free speech in the Constitution the Irish Regime would be on it like Nigerians at the Tesco cooked chicken counter....

Close it down, they'd say, haven't we Joe Duffy for spirited discussions..
The burden of knowing is upon us.

Coveney is carrying on Sutherland's work. After a brief call to RTE today, it is now clear to me this organisation is evil. Gemma is right.

The whole insidious establishment is against the Irish people. My God people need to start waking up quickly.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
They are right

- we aint seen nothing yet.....
If there is more violence you can thank the pigs in the Church of Bergolio who now follow their leaders and reject every fundamental Christian principle.

Brenny

PI Member
Ireland is a small country it will be very hard to cover up all this racial violence by our new arrivals.

Small country, politically homogenous. We've never had an opposition. Our centrist parties want to do things a certain way, our left opposition want to do the same things quicker.

Remember the 2000s? FF wanted developers to be given more license to build everywhere and high-levels of new-EU immigration. The opposition wanted developers to build even more houses and even higher levels of new-EU immigration.

bells of shandon

PI Member

It is not welcomed ,but a stand must be made .The BLM influenced Drill crew have signalled their intention to start rioting in Dublin. We have been warned.
Better the Boogaloo starts now while we still have the numbers, in 20 years time it will be a lost cause. It may also wake up the docile deniers who bury their head in the sand and deny reality.
Keep your hurley stick or Blackthorn handy, they are recreational accoutrements and not labelled offensive weapons , but can clear the way if you get trouble. .
Get with your neighbours and organise a road block and defense in your street.
Bully boys only go after easy targets, but these gangs are mobile and will go for unexpected areas.
You never thought it could happen in Ireland, but we now have Africa in our midst and we are playing African rules, Might is right ,no time to pray.
After this, we throw out the bastards in Leinster House ,who gave us this chaos.

Reactions: BSA
Top Bottom