Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared More Violence in Ireland to come

Anderson

PI Member
i predict zero violence. The irish will do something similar to my dog. He who rolls over to display his stomach to me in submission.
There has to be a breaking point, right now the left has grown a big set of balls and what we know is, when pushed the Police will do nothing but run now they have been made into an LGBT force.

image.md.png

Anderson

PI Member
Very funny, but how accurate is that portrayal of the British Police force?

I think a lot of what we saw over the last few days in London was down to poor leadership.

So far I have seen cops stand by and allow a statue to be criminally damaged, they also stood by and allowed the Churchill statue to be vandalized and then go after a man who took down a few of the anti-Churchill placards, and in Milton Keynes, the Police got on their knees.

We also have videos of cops running away from a handful of protestors.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Ireland is a small country it will be very hard to cover up all this racial violence by our new arrivals.

Top Bottom