Paul Joseph Watson Modernity 2

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Marxist scum are fully supported by antipope Francis whose anti catholic agenda involves the destruction of the entire western Christian way of life.

Wake up ye Catholics.
The excommunicated man who pretends to be a “pope” of your church is a dyed in the wool Marxist fanatic who wants to breed social discontent by pitting rich against poor, the community against the individual , traditional against Vat 2.

The Hegelian dialectic is his weapon of choice and the Marxists all love him.

Bergoglios support for the Marxist/anarchist BLM movement is just more of his poisonous hatred of humanity.

Sham Óg

PI Member
This Watson fellow is a genius at separating the ignorant from their money.
You have Billie Eilish on your side. And I love the lady at 1.44.

I'm not a fan of this guy, but that is very well made.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

It's totally dishonest. Watson plays to the fear and ignorance of uneducated white Americans. And they love to hear their ignorance expressed in an English accent. Americans still look to Mother England for validation.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Watson exposes the Marxist vermin whose goal is the elimination of western freedoms and civilization.

The so called BLM movement is firmly Marxist and supported by enemies of humanity like antipope francis and some of his thug bishops who kneel in obedience to these filthy demons.

Catholics need to know that their church has been hijacked at the top by verminous Marxist scum whose agenda is the entire destruction of every vestige of catholic tradition , morality, and natural human rights.

The Field Marshal

PI Member

Watson exposes the hideous brutality and violence against white people that underlies the BLM movement.

That BLM is openly supported by antipope Francis and his thug bishops simply proves that those individuals no longer believe in or support Christianity let alone Catholicism.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
You and your Soros buddies play on the fear and ignorance of both educated and uneducated black and white and everything in between Americans.

And could you show me the dishonesty in the above - urwan at 1.44 perhaps?

All of it is dishonest. It's focusing on the antics of some of the protestors - while totally ignoring the reasons the protests are happening in the first place. Let's remember that we're dealing with the USA. Everyone is crazy there - including the protestors. It's an utterly dysfunctional society - which is why BLM is so needed.

Sham Óg

PI Member
All of it is dishonest. It's focusing on the antics of some of the protestors - while totally ignoring the reasons the protests are happening in the first place. Let's remember that we're dealing with the USA. Everyone is crazy there - including the protestors. It's an utterly dysfunctional society - which is why BLM is so needed.
Not as dysfunctional as China or Kim's gulag.

BLM are Soros funded. They are part of the drama to usher in the NWO. If you are not being paid by him you could make a nice little packet for yourself.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Not as dysfunctional as China or Kim's gulag.

BLM are Soros funded. They are part of the drama to usher in the NWO. If you are not being paid by him you could make a nice little packet for yourself.

Will you put in a good word for me :love:

Top Bottom