Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Miscegenation - anti White Ads here.

OP
An Fiach Ban

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
The only reason its constantly a black man/white woman combo and not the other way around must be that whoever is pushing this miscegenation sees women as the weak link. Easily manipulated. Ripe for propaganda. Its the same when they use babies and kids when pushing the poor refugee line. Tugging at their heart strings. They must've concluded that men are a harder nut to crack so focused all their efforts on women.

You'd wonder why liberal feminist women aren't affronted at the obvious contempt in which they are held.
The cartoon at least shows the type that generally go off with Africans, blue haired and covered with tattoos. But I think the agenda is more about women being the bearers of the next generation, a White man could still sleep with many "exotic" women, but, if he starts a family it most probably will be with a White woman, if the WW goes off with an African she has lost her genetic linage, so too have the White race, all that mutation in response to the Ice Age and difficult life threatening winters gone, for fives minutes of carnality.
Sometimes I think arranged marriages aren't a bad thing, your parents who have been through it in hard times and bad, and know that love/lust ends or changes, would genuinely want the best for you and would screen for all these attributes, and would try to find you a match to complement you, I doubt many parents of any Race would willingly look outside their own people.

Storybud2

PI Member
The Gillette Ad was the most RACIST AD Ever,, the offending creepy men were all WHITE, but if you watch it, the male moral superior guardians stopping WHITE men degrading WHITE women were black ??? (what a crock of sh1te) black guys are better for WHITE WOMEN ??? get it ??

The director was of course, a nutbag feminist anti White Male piece of sh1t,, so no surprise,, I just would like to see her get her comeback and I will NEVER BUY A GILLETTE PRODUCT for the rest of my life,

Notice how the "BAD" leering men are all white ??

(below) Are the White Girls looking up to the Black guy ? for giving out to the White Guy ?? fook off Gillette and anyone else that hires this psycho sexist , racist assh0le, Kim Gehrig,

Just watch it and see how RACIST it is ?? White Men = Bad for White women, ,, Black Men = Good for White Women

of course the sh1tbag media scum did not mention the incredible RACIST message ,, imagine if it was a load of black guys harassing White women (nothing new there) and White guys were admonishing them and being their moral superiors ?? fooking internet would be broken,,

We are living in an age of brainwashing SCUM in the media, no different to 1930s Germany or Russia, except we still cannot be brave enough to stand up to the scum,,, don't vote for any of the main party's,, they are all SCUM fascists,, don't believe one word from the scum media, they are fake news and lying to you every day,,

Karloff

PI Member
The Gillette Ad was the most RACIST AD Ever,, the offending creepy men were all WHITE, but if you watch it, the male moral superior guardians stopping WHITE men degrading WHITE women were black ??? (what a crock of sh1te) black guys are better for WHITE WOMEN ??? get it ??

The director was of course, a nutbag feminist anti White Male piece of sh1t,, so no surprise,, I just would like to see her get her comeback and I will NEVER BUY A GILLETTE PRODUCT for the rest of my life,

Notice how the "BAD" leering men are all white ??

(below) Are the White Girls looking up to the Black guy ? for giving out to the White Guy ?? fook off Gillette and anyone else that hires this psycho sexist , racist assh0le, Kim Gehrig,

Just watch it and see how RACIST it is ?? White Men = Bad for White women, ,, Black Men = Good for White Women

of course the sh1tbag media scum did not mention the incredible RACIST message ,, imagine if it was a load of black guys harassing White women (nothing new there) and White guys were admonishing them and being their moral superiors ?? fooking internet would be broken,,

We are living in an age of brainwashing SCUM in the media, no different to 1930s Germany or Russia, except we still cannot be brave enough to stand up to the scum,,, don't vote for any of the main party's,, they are all SCUM fascists,, don't believe one word from the scum media, they are fake news and lying to you every day,,
The interesting thing about this corporate virtue signalling/trolling is that Unilever the company that owns Gilette makes a fortune convincing black, brown and Asian women to use skin creams to make them look more white.

What a setup they have, they spend millions telling brown women in India they need to look more white and millions in the West telling white men they are inadequate compared to brown/black men. So, cross out these undesirables (from Unilever pov) dark women and white men and you are left with white women and black men - which happens to be the ideal according to the corporates they put these together in miscegenation ads.

Reactions: Una

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Boycott Life Style Sports, mixed race woman walks through Dublin telling us knowledgeable that "True Irishness is a mind set" we see various athletes training, as she intones that we work hard and play hard, cut to scene of African doing street dancing, the ad finishes with "this is our home".
Seems they've taken their cues from the Open Borders crowd in the States, who've blown sunshine up the asses of illegal aliens for 30 years. Now they refer to them as "newcomers" or even "New Americans," claiming they have become more American than native-born whites. Fuckin' dystopic.

By they way, are you sure that African isn't a pre-op male tranny? Just sayin'...

Last edited:

Una

Donator
PI Member
Boycott Life Style Sports, mixed race woman walks through Dublin telling us knowledgeable that "True Irishness is a mind set" we see various athletes training, as she intones that we work hard and play hard, cut to scene of African doing street dancing, the ad finishes with "this is our home".
interesting they're so secure in their statement they've blocked the comments....! ..because even if you call Ireland home, you cannot 'Pick & Choose' yr 'Ethnic Identity' & 'Ancestry', & she has TWO Ethnic Identities & Ancestries. This ad is 'Racist' as it ignores & Scrubs out One Ethnicity like it doesn't exist.. & tries to dissolve 'Irish Ethnicity' & Ancestry also as if it never existed in the first place....

i spent a few days in a couple of cities in England. Didnt see many 'white-white' couples - proportionately a lot less than previously.

but if you think i am inventing this, what did you see last time you were there ?

so maybe these tv adverts are true to the real world ?

Last edited:

Una

Donator
PI Member
i spent a few days in a couple of cities in England. Didnt see many 'white-white' couples - proportionately a lot less than previously.

but if you think i am inventing this, what did you see last time you were there ?

an Engineered Ethnocide, but u won't find that outside of White 'Christian' Nations, in Asia or South America. They don't get the Propaganda 24/7 we get in the West.

Storybud2

PI Member

Were the Females of these couples predominately White ??

Thought so,,

enough said about this racism,, cos that is what it is , in its purest form,,

Were the Females of these couples predominately White ??
i could answer the question truthfully, but i could be censored for telling the truth.

forget rhetoric, invective or ideology. Check the facts.

simple solution : Some would say, go and have a look for yourself. What is happening in the millions across Western Europe ? Your local shopping centre is probably a good reflection of the overall trend. Did you notice ?

Last edited:

Jim

PI Member
This is what is happening to white people in S. Africa, in what we are told is the wonderful rainbow nation , and complete silence from the MSM. White farmers are being murdered like flies , in the most barbaric and savage ways. This video will shock even the most hardened of hearts , This is what happens any White man , woman or child who gets caught out and isolated after drifting into a Black area. Please view with caution.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
What's with this AIB ad?

The banks used to be conservative, but now seem to be bastions of cultural marxism.

Top Bottom