Miscegenation - anti White Ads here.

Jim

PI Member
M&S are at it again, attempting to hand over our women to blacks and Muzzies. Last year 'twas the ginger bird and the black dude, this year its a blonde girl with a Muslim/Arab.

Is that shop owned by a Jew?
Yes they own Marks and Spencers . Marks is a very well known Jewish surname . In fact Jews own the vast majority of major Advertising and Publishing outlets in the Western world. So yes they will play a big part in preparing and advising their clients to go Multicultural . It is now out in the open , not a secret any more , you will be bombarded with this brainwashing for now to eternity. Does not fool everyone , many have been aware to this for almost a decade now . It just they have stepped it up now to saturation point. It is the children and young females this is particularity targeted at. , they are very emotional and are more likely to act on emotions, but not a trait in most males. They know exactly what they are doing , it preparing the groundwork for the non stop migration into Europe , now the UN has got them to sign away the rights to protect their borders , by controlling who is allowed entry. Very dangerous time ahead for the White children in the near future. They will have to deal with a legacy were they will pay a heavy price, for being born White European, that their parents were to spineless and gutless to deal with when they had the chance.

Last edited:

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Is it my imagination or does the skin colour of the main child actor in this advert magically change at various points?

Reactions: Jim

Jim

PI Member
Yes you could be correct . But that no surprise, they are at every trick in the book. In fact read a article last year , (please do not do a ollie on me and ask for absolute proof ). as I honestly can not remember. It was about how they are now darkening ( similar to what you noticed in this ad) the skin of white people in ads , in magazines for clothes , perfume , just about everything now. Also how young White girls wanting to follow a modelling career , with blond hair, perfect white skin and blue eyes , are excluded by the modelling agency's, as they know it now now unacceptable by the major companies who want their products to be advertised using the diversity bullshit nonsense. This will get worse , make no mistake about it , their will come a day soon that unless the ad is fully Multiracial it will never see the light of day.

Last edited:

Storybud2

PI Member
I use the SKY box for a while now , I just pause it, (then fast forward the lying ads) , make a cup of tea or have a smoke out the back and NEVER watch any Ads,, it is an utter rule with me, I do not watch ONE ad,, period,,, and never will in my life again,,

Bit like buying any Irish media,, NEVER ,,, This is 1930s Germany / Russia, it is Cuba, it is North Korea,, the control and ideology of these fooking knuuunnnts is everywhere,, all bought out for tuppence by our overlords,,, the world is changing, we gotta change faster and get ahead of it,,

I would love to see the REAL Autopsy on Brian Lenihans body,, (probably the same coroner that did Dr David Kelly - Hutton Inquiry)
I would love to see Frankfurts Way Gimmiemore end up on the dole in Frankfurt in the red light district,
I would love to see Bertie end up in a shack in Lagos for life when picking up appearance money there,,, after the billions he cost us for not stopping the Nigerian bogus asylum scams and the tens of billions he cost us for not looking out for the Euro sharks ? what did he do again ? accounting ??
I would love to see FG and FF go the way of Labour and have 4 or 5 TDs,, they have betrayed us sooooooo many times,, they are not fit for purpose,

I really admire the Polish People ,, they see all this sh1t coming down the road and simply tell the EU knuunts to FOOK RIGHT OFF ,,,,

Wish we had actual politicians,,, but sadly we only have a bunch of sly, greedy, scum,, that have sold out this Country and its people to the highest bidders,,,

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member

note the image in the middle! Also, examine the blurred background of the first one too!

Reactions: Jim

note the image in the middle! Also, examine the blurred background of the first one too!
lots of smiling faces there. Nothing statistically deviating from the norm that i can see, but correct me if i am wrong. Except that you appear to be blocked from the Welfare website.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Never the other way round is it?
Actually back in '99, it was. This VW Cabrio ad, set to Nick Drake's "Pink Moon," was the first spot I can recall advocating (albeit subtly) the race mixin'. Back then, the average Joe considered it to be innocuous, not realizing that marketing agencies were to churn out commercials with much more overt messaging at saturation level in years to come.

Were it not for the cucking, I'd consider this commercial to be lovely and very effective.

Last edited:
Top Bottom