Miscegenation - anti White Ads here.

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
I posted this originally on the Meme Thread, which is an excellent thread that cheers one up with its wit and creativity, however I feel the Meme Thread should remain a repository of easily accessible memes, this however is what we are up against, this is an example what is pumped like effluent into passive minds every day across the West, from Sweden, a nation now in terminal decline, in truth the canary in the coalmine. . Anti White, Anti family, the old Swedes would have blood eagled these...these NPCs. The ad is for juice, but, you wouldn't know it at all, it starts with a woman in labour, her presumed Swedish partner whom we assume is the father frets beside her, the baby a mixed race child is born exactly at the moment a rather androgynous black male rushes into the room, immediately he and the white male cuddle together and the baby is presented to them, the woman in labour was a surrogate, and the "real" family are the two gays, one black, one white, and a mixed race child, presumably made with the sperm of the black gay and of course the white woman. Wow!! what a surprise twist, who could have thought of that..eh? No doubt a marketing ex with a name ending in stein, just a guess anyway.
Anyway feel free to dump, your Anti White, Anti Family, Anti Nation ads here.

Una

Donator
PI Member
I posted this originally on the Meme Thread, which is an excellent thread that cheers one up with its wit and creativity, however I feel the Meme Thread should remain a repository of easily accessible memes, this however is what we are up against, this is an example what is pumped like effluent into passive minds every day across the West, from Sweden, a nation now in terminal decline, in truth the canary in the coalmine. . Anti White, Anti family, the old Swedes would have blood eagled these...these NPCs. The ad is for juice, but, you wouldn't know it at all, it starts with a woman in labour, her presumed Swedish partner whom we assume is the father frets beside her, the baby a mixed race child is born exactly at the moment a rather androgynous black male rushes into the room, immediately he and the white male cuddle together and the baby is presented to them, the woman in labour was a surrogate, and the "real" family are the two gays, one black, one white, and a mixed race child, presumably made with the sperm of the black gay and of course the white woman. Wow!! what a surprise twist, who could have thought of that..eh? No doubt a marketing ex with a name ending in stein, just a guess anyway.
Anyway feel free to dump, your Anti White, Anti Family, Anti Nation ads here.

My God.., the End is near.

Storybud2

PI Member
When Sweden goes down the toilet and becomes the sh1thole it is determined to become this may be one of those moments,,

This incident is like 0.000001% of reality, but is about getting airplay, it is not real, when ever I see companies like this I try my very best to never , ever buy their products again, their no such thing as bad publicity sh1te should backfire,,

of course all these "characters" are pro abortion but not when it suits ?? the black baby owning the Swedes says everything about population replacement and how suicidal and cowardly they have become .

The Sweden Democrats must be laughing at this and thanking that company for all the free votes,

El Chaval.

PI Member
French Govt ad to combat sexual harassment of women in the streets.
This one is a doozy,
Victim is Muslim woman. Sex pest is pasty faced, cracker. Those who come to the rescue is the stock black man/whte woman couple.

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is the basis for your anti-Semitism?
My personal one is Alan Shatter who declared demographic war on the Irish people by throwing away over 80,000 passports in three years to people with no previous connection to Ireland.

Read the Culture of Critique by Professor Kevin MacDonald to see that demographic change is part of the process used to control nations.

maschseemägdelein

Banned
PI Member
My personal one is Alan Shatter who declared demographic war on the Irish people by throwing away over 80,000 passports in three years to people with no previous connection to Ireland.

Read the Culture of Critique by Professor Kevin MacDonald to see that demographic change is part of the process used to control nations.
As an authority on the text, surely you could elaborate as to how this is possible.

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As an authority on the text, surely you could elaborate as to how this is possible.
Actually its fairly easy to understand, a strong sense of national identity is protective and ensures that resources for the group remain in the group, ie a Nation, as more outsiders come in to that group the bonds begin to dissolve between members and squabbles ensue between minorities and the main group. If at the same time all the other bonds that hold the group together, religion, tradition, the family, the sense of unique history and ownership of a country are being dissolved deliberately then the old Nation dies. We had have experience of Plantation before in this country and it has not been pleasant.
Leaving what's left to be feasted on by predators,.

Top Bottom